Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
On some real shit, their marriage doesn't sound that great. At the end of the interview, I got the impression that Will was unfaithful to her multiple times throughout their marriage.

I'm biased, but that open marriage shit is nothing but an emotional bandaid shared between two hurt people.

I said jada was a predator from jump.

If a nurse did what she did there would be problems.

Only difference is an oath.

She fell for a fake ass Jesse Powell.

Adults bond over healing and something sparked

That’s why all this shit happen.

On some real shit, their marriage doesn't sound that great. At the end of the interview, I got the impression that Will was unfaithful to her multiple times throughout their marriage.

I'm biased, but that open marriage shit is nothing but an emotional bandaid shared between two hurt people.

How could he be unfaithful if it's an open marriage? Can't be both. That's why he reacted the way he did when she said that shit.

I'll say it one last time for the niggas in the back. Jada fucking August Alsina wasn't the betrayal the mess that came with it is the betrayal. Him having to sit at her red table helping her explain herself is the betrayal. She fucked up.

Will questioning Jada’s decision making right now. Like, how the fuck you get this deep with an obviously messy nigga? I bet he tried to back her off that shit multiple times but she was on some “I do what I want and can handle mine” shit.

Now that the shit hit the fan, she daring him to say I told you so, even though she know he told her so. So she manipulate his ass to have her back under the guise it will be good for the both of them. Whole time Will thinking “fuck this bitch for putting me in this position on some shit I told her ass about.”

I think Jada pretends to be on some woke shit with Red Table Talk and all that shit, but she a bird with a platform.

The way she said “I hadn’t felt good in SOOOOOOO LONG and I just wanted to feel good again” let’s me know she didn’t appreciate Will and got spoiled. Thought she could go out on her own and fucked shit all the way up. Now Will pissed off like “Yo stupid ass had it good but fucked it up over this unstable ass nigga?!”

Like Prince said “Maybe I’m just like my mother, she’s never satisfied.” Jada blame Will for her unhappiness but she’s just a miserable human who can never be satisfied and can not be happy.

Back