Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
I wana look that episode up now cuz if everything was cool then and then jada saying on this one they ain't spoke in hella long....what happened between then and now? Obviously it's him but it's probly some clues in that first video.
I think he prolly thought she was gonna leave Will for him... she prolly laughed in his face broke his sensitive heart so this his payback

I think he prolly thought she was gonna leave Will for him... she prolly laughed in his face broke his sensitive heart so this his payback

That's what it sounds like. Jada fell into the same trap that a lot of us fell into: Had a little joint out there who she kept it 100% real with, assumed that he really understood the situation and could handle it...then found out the hard way that he wasn't built for that kind of arrangement. SMH. I been there.

Only difference is that I learned at 25 that that's not how it works; You kinda gotta take on your responsibility AND the other persons, if you wanna avoid public drama like this. Jada out here pushing 50 and still taking niggas word on them being able to handle the shit.

I bet she'll move differently next time.

Last edited:
But this entanglement happened 4 yrs ago and he was a guest on the show 1 yr ago. Somethin happened between that show and now lol how yall was cool a yr ago then allegedly wasnt speaking as of the infamous interview 2 weeks ago

But this entanglement happened 4 yrs ago and he was a guest on the show 1 yr ago. Somethin happened between that show and now lol

Yeah, she told that nigga, 'Listen, I told you right from the beginning that me and Will are for LIFE. The end. I know you might not've absorbed that at the time, but it is what it is. Man up, take your L, and leave me and my family in peace. It was fun while it lasted!'

He wasn't tryna hear that shit.

Honestly, if we stop kidding ourselves and just look at August as a bitter side chick who convinced herself that it was something it wasn't, this all becomes really easy to understand.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I just see the whole thing as....

tenor.gif
This is a great gif...lol

Back