Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Goldie Let's Do A 2Pac Versus Biggie Battle. I'm Biggie - You're 2Pac

Call my blasphemous if you want but the myth of Biggie being the greatest rapper of ALL time when he never got past a proper second album is a conversation nobody wants to have.

Yes, his albums were great. Yes, he had flow, content, and notable talent in song writing. I take nothing away from what Biggie actually was while alive.

But the pedestal NYers put him on is like if Eminem died after the MMLP or 50 died after the Massacre or Kendrick Lamar died after TPAB. It's putting them in a time bubble where they never experienced a possible slump and then comparing them to everyone else.

The myth is that Biggie was the greatest rapper of all time. The reality is, he was a great rapper who never got the chance to get ever better or fall off. The circumstances of his death and career does not make him perpetually better than any rapper that has or ever will exist in Hip Hop.
Biggie was crowned the king of new york and the best when he was alive and thats of one LP

Rakim was crowned the best after one LP.

Yall crown 3k as one of the best and hes never even released an album.

Artist wise, you can make a case if biggie would have longevity or he would fall off like Kurupt.

But rapper wise he is the best to rock a mic, so much so that I've never heard a biggie impersonator.

Not someone with the same voice like guerilla black, im talking someone with the same smooth flow and rhymes.

Biggie never had a wack or skippable verse in his career. I cant think of a rapper that can actually say that.

Resurrection
One Day It'll All Make Sense
Like Water Water for Chocolate
Be
Finding Forever

Not close??? FOH.

Yall letting hits and street "mythology" clogged your judgement.
I'll go through these during the weekend and be back with my judgment

Common catalog not even close

Switch him with ye
after Commons first album everything was flames... as for Ye most people dont like the second half of his career... not that i care what most people think but to say Ye given the fact his second half gets a luke warm reception at best is something..

Nah don't do that.

You no signed my post from earlier saying AEOM is the greatest rap album of alltime.

You can pick any album you want and I'll use AEOM and you're getting washed.

@Goldie ??

You made the fictitious claim that All Eyes On Me would "wash any album".

However, I made a series a few months back judging ALL of the double albums, including All Eyes On Me.

Here are some of the results

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.41.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.42.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 10.42.40 AM.png

@Goldie ?? Clearly you are wrong.

And these poll numbers are from your website

The only thing you can do to save face is to admit that you are wrong and keep it movin

Anyway, I challenge @Goldie to a battle.

He thinks All Eyes On Me is the GOAT album and he's rolling with Pac.

I'm rolling with Biggie

Let me know when you're ready @Goldie

Biggie was crowned the king of new york and the best when he was alive and thats of one LP

Rakim was crowned the best after one LP.

Yall crown 3k as one of the best and hes never even released an album.

Artist wise, you can make a case if biggie would have longevity or he would fall off like Kurupt.

But rapper wise he is the best to rock a mic, so much so that I've never heard a biggie impersonator.

Not someone with the same voice like guerilla black, im talking someone with the same smooth flow and rhymes.

Biggie never had a wack or skippable verse in his career. I cant think of a rapper that can actually say that.
It's the very last thing you said.

That's like saying McDonald's has the best menu if they only ever served big macs and quarter pounders.

Saying he was the best rapper of his time would be valid. Saying he had the best 90s run would be valid. I could argue against them but at least he's being put in proper context.

Also, 3K is extremely mythologized by people who really don't give a fuck about rap. He's the Chipotle of Mexican restaurants.

I'm hungry.

Anyway, I challenge @Goldie to a battle.

He thinks All Eyes On Me is the GOAT album and he's rolling with Pac.

I'm rolling with Biggie

Let me know when you're ready @Goldie

Stop ducking. Pick any album you feel is the goat rap album and lets battle.

He can pick any album, Illmatic, The Chronic, idc what album, AEOM is getting it outta here.

It's easy to say "yea ___ is better than ___" but when you stack both albums side by side and really see which one is better, there's nothing left to debate.

It's the very last thing you said.

That's like saying McDonald's has the best menu if they only ever served big macs and quarter pounders.

Saying he was the best rapper of his time would be valid. Saying he had the best 90s run would be valid. I could argue against them but at least he's being put in proper context.

Also, 3K is extremely mythologized by people who really don't give a fuck about rap. He's the Chipotle of Mexican restaurants.

I'm hungry.
Nah

Some people count the godfather as the best movie, we gonna say its only the best of the 70s?

Ali the goat! Nah he the goat of his period.
Mj the king of pop! "Nah he the king of the 80s pop"

See what im saying, once you the goat and nobody has surpassed you in flow and lyrical ability... then you still the goat.

A lot of rappers of the 80s had to pass the torch cuz they got surpassed and their flow is outdated.

Nah

Some people count the godfather as the best movie, we gonna say its only the best of the 70s?

Ali the goat! Nah he the goat of his period.
Mj the king of pop! "Nah he the king of the 80s pop"

See what im saying, once you the goat and nobody has surpassed you in flow and lyrical ability... then you still the goat.

A lot of rappers of the 80s had to pass the torch cuz they got surpassed and their flow is outdated.
Couldn't argue with logic

:js4:

Damn I just google All Eyez on me album tracklist... That album is for sure one of the best ever made.

But overall if we talk, lyrics, influential, technique, flow, holdin your own and impact it gotta be Illmatic.

Also consider the fact that at 19, all of hip hop top producers went out to find Nas to give him a beat. He didn't look for them. He was unsigned, a no name, and penniless and they still came to him to be a part of the project based on his skills alone.

Last edited:
Stop ducking. Pick any album you feel is the goat rap album and lets battle.

Pardon me. I got drunk this morning and passed out. But I'm back online.

You say you want to pick an album and battle. But since All Eyes On Me is a double album it has twice as many songs as any other album.

Like I said I did a poll and Wu Tang Forever and Life After Death were rated higher than All Eys On Me.

I don't want to do an album battle because AEOM is a double album so there's only a handful of albums to choose from that have as many good songs.

Having said that, I'm gonna start the battle; song for song 2Pac vs Big

Pardon me. I got drunk this morning and passed out. But I'm back online.

You say you want to pick an album and battle. But since All Eyes On Me is a double album it has twice as many songs as any other album.

Like I said I did a poll and Wu Tang Forever and Life After Death were rated higher than All Eys On Me.

I don't want to do an album battle because AEOM is a double album so there's only a handful of albums to choose from that have as many good songs.

Having said that, I'm gonna start the battle; song for song 2Pac vs Big
You might have a problem

Back