Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED August Alsina: Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings To Be With Jada.. Update. Jada & Will have been separated for 6yrs.

test
He looked like somebody that was enjoying seeing Jada put to the fire the way she does others...also it seems like the truth is more boring than what August made it out to be. Seems like Will and Jada separated, she smashed August in the middle, and then decided to go make up with Will. That's way more boring than August whole "I was madly in love with her" album press run

This too

He still looked hella hurt at times, as any man would

Reactions: GNS
You never know till you living that shit but I cant imagine staying together with a chick knowing she let someone smash.

And them imagine if im a grown ass mam and I got adult kids and I found out she let one of their frends smashed?

And then add to it that all this shit playing out publicly?

Im not judging will and jada. Relationships are hard at any stage, so if they was able to stay together through it, more power to them.

But I woulda had to been out if I was will
I’m more aggy at Will and Jada basically bankrolling the lil homie while he smashing her.... like smashing her is whatever but finding his lifestyle while he does it? Lmao hell no

Will prolly let him use the studio and everything

Will Smith was fucking some young model during this time period

b20b72abd22b8672c8f711e0252eb8b4.jpg

View attachment 314627

View attachment 314629

elzo was in cuba too

Between this and the Tupac shit my nigga Will s self esteem gotta be in the basement

Nah. It's not self esteem. He can go out there and net any chick he wants. I'd think if anything it's that his business is out in the streets after 30+ years in the game. Nigga seemingly caught the biggest stray and had nothing to do with the shit.

What separated him from the pack was the wholesomeness of it all and never having to display dirt to be the nigga.

That shit gone now. Jada tarnished the gold cause she wanted to fuck a drug addict.

I'd be a mess right now too if I was dude. She fucked up the program.

There's masculine and feminine energy in this picture. I'll let yall figure out where, but the way this situation played out makes a lot more sense.

Jada that migga lol.

Double entendre don't even ask me how.

Picture worth a thousand words..
Her legs wide open/his is crossed...
Masculine/Feminine

you ever notice their body language in focus?

that shit wasnt acting

and an the rican chick from hitch.......yea he smashed

lol @ niggas suddenly becoming body language experts looking at pics and videos of trained actors

Nah. It's not self esteem. He can go out there and net any chick he wants. I'd think if anything it's that his business is out in the streets after 30+ years in the game. Nigga seemingly caught the biggest stray and had nothing to do with the shit.

What separated him from the pack was the wholesomeness of it all and never having to display dirt to be the nigga.

That shit gone now. Jada tarnished the gold cause she wanted to fuck a drug addict.

I'd be a mess right now too if I was dude. She fucked up the program.
she didnt respect the game.

lol @ niggas suddenly becoming body language experts looking at pics and videos of trained actors
f you bruh....i been saying that shit for years.

i always pick up on shit like that.....that and verbal and non verbal shit.

A lot of people need to realize these celebrities when it comes to their relationships & affairs move just like everybody else.

Back