Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

TALK DAT SHYT SISTA!

Let that piece of shyt know you ain’t scared. Smh @ the police...but not surprised.

Prices really do need to be lowered on the cosmetics tho. It's kinda pointless having money and not wanting to do anything with it cause potential to make more is limited.

What a glorious day to see a higher up male reduce to a beta male bitch when a strong alpha female big wig is in their presence. He was kissing her ass!! Wtf!? Be a rainy day in hell before I kissed someone's ass idgaf how high up you are, I will not kiss your ass. I will have the upmost respect for you(if you deserve it) but you'll die before I kiss your ass. Have some fucking respect for yourself, goddamn...

Prices really do need to be lowered on the cosmetics tho. It's kinda pointless having money and not wanting to do anything with it cause potential to make more is limited.
the point was to not have niggas like Hustle doing name changes every other day lol

Jay gave cats 1 courtesy name change on the IC but i aint see nobody voicing their opinions about that

some other stuff was supposed to expire after a period thus causing you to buy it again, but i have to check the settings on those items.

badges were also another thing that was supposed to set to expire but we're about to overhaul that anyway so everybody about to lose em

i would go into the why but it's complicated but the easy way of explaining it is it was like when the site used to crash when somebody ended up with a billion abw bucks causing everyone to reset

dudes were supposed to use the betting feature but it fell off...the lotto games ended as well...

been trying to get an automatic betting system that will take the manual labor out of it but, things happened and it kinda just fell by the way side

wanted to start up some abw gaming tournaments as well

beta is the reason you cant ban people from threads no more...so there goes another item you could've spent money on

but as always, if there are ideas you have for things that could be store items...please, let me know

this goes for anyone

the point was to not have niggas like Hustle doing name changes every other day lol

Jay gave cats 1 courtesy name change on the IC but i aint see nobody voicing their opinions about that

some other stuff was supposed to expire after a period thus causing you to buy it again, but i have to check the settings on those items.

badges were also another thing that was supposed to set to expire but we're about to overhaul that anyway so everybody about to lose em

i would go into the why but it's complicated but the easy way of explaining it is it was like when the site used to crash when somebody ended up with a billion abw bucks causing everyone to reset

dudes were supposed to use the betting feature but it fell off...the lotto games ended as well...

been trying to get an automatic betting system that will take the manual labor out of it but, things happened and it kinda just fell by the way side

beta is the reason you cant ban people from threads no more...so there goes another item you could've spent money on

but as always, if there are ideas you have for things that could be store items...please, let me know

this goes for anyone

I asked you to about the store so I can change the color of my name yall had niggas locked out the store then unlocked it, took the color I did have on my name away and doubled the price.

Now go ahead and tell niggas you don't know what I'm talking about.

this goes for anyone
Betting fell off because you got an idiot who don't do the payouts until 2 weeks after the fact.

The fact you let one nigga crying stop the thread ban when multiple people was getting banned all over was wack. It's always the same nigga y'all come to the rescue for.

Y'all took away money wars because one side kept crying.

I asked you to about the store so I can change the color of my name yall had niggas locked out the store then unlocked it, took the color I did have on my name away and doubled the price.

Now go ahead and tell niggas you don't know what I'm talking about.
lol

freeman, what you think this accomplishes? you think i'ma lie about some shit i didnt know what happened?

so since you put it out there, lets talk about it

1) the price has been that way for a LONG time now. It was the price it was when I made the new store thread.

2) on at least 3 occasions I tried to resolve the shit with your account. I still to this day don't know why the ability for you to use the store was not accessible. And before you start, no, nobody intentionally went in and changed your permissions to make that an issue for you.

3) you and Chi-town were having the same exact issue. I tagged the both of ya'll in the feedback thread asking ya'll to let me know if it was resolved. I was trying to fix it from my phone which was my mistake which i told you that. When i got to my pc, i fixed it, told you, and you was all "dont worry about it" so that's what i did. CTB let me know it was back resolved on his side so i assumed if it worked for him, it worked for you.

i'm all about solutions man...this finger pointing gets us nowhere.

and here we are

Betting fell off because you got an idiot who don't do the payouts until 2 weeks after the fact.

The fact you let one nigga crying stop the thread ban when multiple people was getting banned all over was wack. It's always the same nigga y'all come to the rescue for.

Y'all took away money wars because one side kept crying.

i forgot about money wars...but again...if you have any suggestions as to how to make it more balanced...let's hear them

RE: Beta

every time the dude got unbanned, ya'll banned him again. It was funny at first, then ya'll kept fucking with him b/c ya'll knew it bothered him. Now you gonna sit here and tell me you would be ok with constantly getting banned immediately after your previous ban was over?

I dont think so, but i could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back