Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

O

Did she just go from begging for titjob money because of shitty insurance, to buying a Benz and dog? None of my business, but why not get A1 insurance, a house, and a Honda?
View attachment 314044

you can bet your ass she still doesn't have health insurance. But hoes gonna be hoes. It's like labree, who made 50k her first month and blew threw 50k in her first month :think3:

this nigga is dropping more shit in this thread then in his discord.

He has niggas asking why his discord is dry

ddddddd.png

for context after every 500 members that joins he drops some links. but he has been dropping them here :lol9:probably stolen from other discords :lol9:
Bro your weird asf ? I don't update those 2 discords because you report links and get them removed snitch ass nigga then theses nighas on here still wondering why they links getting DMCA'ed ? i got 8 cords fool

Screenshot_20200701-145414.png
This nigha will report your links I'm tryna warn y'all code the stuff you drop or it will be reported and you'll lose your mega account ??

I KNOW, right????

Look.... I *kinda* understand the boobs. Her breasts were always on the smaller side, and kinda saggy... and now she's getting close to 40, she was kinda elf-conscious about them. I didn't have a problem with them myself but I understood her issues. When she first came on OF you could tell how self-conscious she was.... she was always wearing a top, always covering her upper half.

But... the ass? WHY???? Her greatest natural attribute and it looked as perfect as it did 13 years ago! I don't know exactly what she did to it, but she fucked up her body. I lost ALL interest in her.
Similar with Roxy Reynolds getting butt injections or Lacy Duvalle getting a boob job.

another one close was when Kapri Styles got a titjob.

I mean, yeah, you *were* flat as a board but that's why people loved you. Now she got crosseyed tits
Y’all naming all my faves. Kapri with the perfect lil tits, abs, and a donkey. Them Kanji tatts were her only flaw. LAWD, that’s how all them Brazilians were built before the augmentation craze...
7AFCEB97-9164-41E2-89CD-F2C14DE81A4E.gif

Y’all naming all my faves. Kapri with the perfect lil tits, abs, and a donkey. Them Kanji tatts were her only flaw. LAWD, that’s how all them Brazilians were built before the augmentation craze...
View attachment 314080
Nah fam the tattoos were part of the charm.
She was literally perfect idcidc, literally checked 99% of my fetishes.The scenes she had with rico were prob among my fav period.

There's a certain dark brazilian with that same body type I'm jonesin for rn, I'll try to find her and link

You forgot "artsy hipster bartender" between "Muslim" and "OF thot"

Yeah, I found all her changes interesting but life be's that way sometimes... people go through different phases. Though her latest one definitely seems like hustling backwards. But she makes it clear that there is a method to her madness and she ain't out here just thottin' for thottin's sake. Always talking about her good credit and how she's getting her life on track, and then posting shit like this

View attachment 314036

Looks like she edited the caption here.... when I first saw it, she was going on about how "I know y'all think this is OF money but it's not, because I'm a strong, hardworking black woman, blah blah blah" lol
Some of these OF hoes are like lottery winners. From broke to middle class overnight can be a shock.

0ffici@l ju!(y |{ the thick ass midget
Method:7
?:none

s͓͓̽̽g͓͓̽̽j͓͓̽̽d͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽f͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽f͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽f͓͓̽̽k͓͓̽̽JSOhbksuHj(NZ)LAWIDNBSJEOJSJjkshJHkΞЖKnak

View attachment 314037View attachment 314038
What the hell happened in the 3 weeks I didn't check in here !? Still trying to automate characters flip on 2 to 5.0 and y'all done upped the crypting !? I might need to retire sooner than expected. Ain't even fap'd for 2 months SMFGDH

Back