Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

A friend of mine hit me last night saying that her step son got the shit. Her and her husband were at the hospital waiting to get tested when she hit me. SMH.

Trump is such an idiot.

He prolly saw a segment on fox news sayin schools in those countries are open, yet America is on the fence about opening schools in the fall. So this idiot doesn't even bother to google those countries covid numbers. He jus rage tweets this bullshit.

Now the entire country has to debate if its safe for kids to be political pawns/covid Guinea pigs cuz trump rage tweeted about what he saw on fox news.

Trump is such an idiot.

He prolly saw a segment on fox news sayin schools in those countries are open, yet America is on the fence about opening schools in the fall. So this idiot doesn't even bother to google those countries covid numbers. He jus rage tweets this bullshit.

Now the entire country has to debate if its safe for kids to be political pawns/covid Guinea pigs cuz trump rage tweeted about what he saw on fox news.

The economy has to rebound for him to have a chance in Nov. He knows people won’t go back to work en masse until their kids are back in school. He literally wants to endanger the entire nation’s children to keep himself out of prison. Just more proof that there’s no limit to how low this shit goes...

The economy has to rebound for him to have a chance in Nov. He knows people won’t go back to work en masse until their kids are back in school. He literally wants to endanger the entire nation’s children to keep himself out of prison. Just more proof that there’s no limit to how low this shit goes...

bruh, the economy might not rebound and he still may squeak by and win reelection. I trust nothing.

Everything about life during a pandemic is basically a lose-lose. Yes ppl cant fully go back to work and restart the economy if kids aren't in school/day care. Yet do we really believe America is gonna be able to keep its schools/day care services covid free? Of course not. The amount of work, money, resources and oversight its gonna take for that to work is gonna be crazy. These kids are basically gonna have to be in NBA Orlando/restart type bubbles. And these are kids, kids dont follow rules durin normal times. Yet, kids cant stay outta school forever. Its all fucked up.

How do you make it make sense? You can't justify putting those young men out there.

Justify? lol when has America ever justified anything. They dont care about those kids.

They jus wont be able to sell it. If all or most of the classes are online, cases continue to spike, outbreaks occur on teams, there are no to only 25% of fans in the stadiums

Jus like malcolm Jenkins said "football is not a essential business"

Justify? lol when has America ever justified anything. They dont care about those kids.

They jus wont be able to sell it. If all or most of the classes are online, cases continue to spike, outbreaks occur on teams, there are no to only 25% of fans in the stadiums

Jus like malcolm Jenkins said "football is not a essential business"

Restaurant ain’t really either

Restaurant ain’t really either

whut nigga? Restaurants can work if they only do take out service and small capacity outdoor dining.

What are u trying to say? Are you comparing professional n college football vs restuarants during a pandemic?

Back