Welcome To aBlackWeb

How Many People On ABW Do You Think Dislikes You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pages later and I finally found out y I got tagged and dissed. Lol growth?
All that switch up shit u niggaz did equal fake not growth.
Y'all basically changed your posting style because of a new sites rulebook.
Woosah
If the nigga goldie ain't say stop dissing and calling women bitches on his site and chill with the drama(which he went back on cause he sees it gets clicks) and no mass pms wouldn't u niggaz still be doing all that and keekeeing over gossip, reposting kat nudes, stalking hoes apartments hoping they come outside etc...?
View attachment 307927
Lol @ growth
Tfoh
Man u was who u was when u got here
Woooooo

C9A8C877-9F77-45EC-93AE-F5598497140E.gif

I saw that folder though

you kept photos of women for your own viewing pleasure and to trade like Pokémon cards

I’m not condemning you I just think it’s...ironic now

but Kandy said you changed

but I don’t get the same luxury which baffled me and here we are
The lies you tell to cover up your own filth is disgusting b

Old me would sue the fuck outta you for such defamation but ....yeah I just might....

Yet I quoted U

That woman told u not to....
Man forget it, if u niggaz wanna be on your new year, new site, new u
That's on y'all. Don't be dissing niggaz that seen everything tho.
Again, doesn't apply to ME.

I got no advice for anyone who's mad that the next person grew up with in 10+ yrs. I guess get it off ya chest so it dont fester and try to level up also. Its wonderful

lol

giphy.gif

but for context

he kept bringing the IC on my facebook post, I politely asked him to leave the IC on the IC unless you want me to bring FB to the IC

he thought I was bluffin & did it again, the rest is history (not my proudest moment)

Goated this cause that thread was hilarious. Forgot all about that shit till now.

Again, doesn't apply to ME.

I got no advice for anyone who's mad that the next person grew up with in 10+ yrs. I guess get it off ya chest so it dont fester and try to level up also. Its wonderful
Nigga this wasn't on my chest
U tag niggaz talking bout chevy cars and dead lineage now u innocent and u grew up?! Lol

My nigga you're a documented stalker
I aint never did no shit like that
U and sleep was fighting over marls tryna out creep each other and now @deadeye the creepiest nigga ever lmao foh

U tag niggaz talking bout chevy cars and dead lineage now u innocent and u grew up?! Lol

U and sleep was fighting over marls tryna out creep each other and now @deadeye the creepiest nigga ever lmao foh
You big mad, was it the Chevy's? Did I get the make or model wrong b? Or was it the dead bloodline? I'm willing to apologize for either since it got you so huffed up

The lies you niggas tell cause you get called out is palpable

*Palable- (of a feeling or atmosphere) so intense as to seem almost tangible

I think if we all remember to leave the IC shit on the IC and come at this like it's a new board(which it is) where we're actually grown and sexy things be okay. Dead that shit and itll be the skeleton in the closet that no one talks about.
Good observation and advice but some ppl stuck on the IC

You big mad, was it the Chevy's? Did I get the make or model wrong b? Or was it the dead bloodline? I'm willing to apologize for either since it got you so huffed up

The lies you niggas tell cause you get called out is palpable

*Palable- (of a feeling or atmosphere) so intense as to seem almost tangible
It wasn't the chevy haven't had one in years
The foreign did it
The post read like the shit u accusing me of now, some pent up shit.

I quoted u and asked and u ignored it. Now I'm addressing some ish u brought up and I'M Big Mad. Sigh.

The "I'm unbothered and you're furious" ish is old.

old
/ōld/
belonging only or chiefly to the past; former or previous.

You're ruining these niggas secret fucked up identities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back