Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY YMHHer Podcast: S1:E4: “I’m the Ordinary One” w/ special guest.

Do They Sound Like

• They All Sound Like They From BMore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He should play Funk Flex on a Lifetime biopic

'I want smoke!'

We finna be nationally syndicated

No threats. No cussin. No knocked knees. No suck my ass. Etc....

First of all, lemme lone. I can’t promise no cursing at all, I may say damn but I know how to be professional mmk? I run whole support groups and a business AND a full time job hunbun that all involve no cursing rofl

And leave us feedback in the threads with the episodes. Good, bad, everything in between

Leave a comment on the YouTube page

We're going to be uploading to SoundCloud soon as well

Thanks everyone for the support

Im 20 minutes in...

Imma say this...i know I've said it before...

But @Duwop and @Alle'Oop gotta be long lost brothers or cousins or something. These miggas even sound alike. Like i couldn't tell which of the two were talking whenever either one of them spoke. Only when germs would cuss would i know it was him.

If i sent yall ancestry tests woul yall take them and post the results? Lmao

Last edited:
Im 20 minutes in...

But @Duwop and @Alle'Oop gotta be long lost brothers or cousins or something. These miggas even sound alike. Like i couldn't tell which of the two were talking whenever either one of them spoke. Only when germs would cuss would i know it was him.

I was thinking the same shit the whole episode. I couldn't tell who was talkin. Must be a spirit animal thing.

ayo @Alle'Oop the way you pod comes off ALOT different that the way you post on here ma nigga lol. Iono if it was cuz it was some specific topics being discussed instead of the random ass posts I see from you on off topic tho... maybe im tripppin lol.

That being said... great conversation about mental health in the black community tho..

Good shit all around tho to all of yall. Good work.

"I love you man"

"oh.... oh no... no no no no... pause.. pause pause..take that shit to beta"

lmao!

Im 20 minutes in...

@Alle'Oop almost sounds like Erick sermon except in interviews Erick sermon sounds like he kinda got a speech impediment

So germz sounds like Erick sermon without the speech impediment

That chain shit was funny tho but the point was spot on

Back