Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is ABW a safe space for Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeks

The One with the Pretty Eyes.
Fair enough. I don't personally know any female that feels that way or would even defend that stance so I can't ask the ones I know. I only see that kinda talk on TV and the net. I asked you because you were defending women who thought that was so I thought you might have insight. If you don't, that's cool.

I think a conversation that deep would have to be had in a different setting than here for me. I actually don’t see this site as a safe space whatsoever. I’m in groups where men aren’t allowed and it’s just for Black women so it gives me a direct look into why/how some feel this way.

I think a conversation that deep would have to be had in a different setting than here for me. I actually don’t see this site as a safe space whatsoever. I’m in groups where men aren’t allowed and it’s just for Black women so it gives me a direct look into why/how some feel this way.
This is a problem but....not today yo, not today

This absolutely needs to be addressed real shit

I hope the question can remain on topic and the men here are asking themselves what are they doing or not doing to make our female population feel safe......
Oh fellas that's making them feel attacked and unable to speak their mind like anyone else it's time for real. Accountability 2020

The answer is clearly no.

A chick cant ever talk about any topic in here without some dude thirsting in a response.

I get exhausted just seeing it, im sure they 10x more exhausting dealing with it.
You said something a couple days or weeks back that really stuck with me. Conversation between the sexes cant be had without a man (men) reminding the women they have a dick and they find them sexually attractive

I do wonder if the women care about things like that

It would be nice if we could have that kinda convo here, I understand why you feel that way. It does kinda make the problem impossible to solve. Even if we guys ease up and are more open to listen, that won't really help anything if the aggrieved parties don't feel comfortable enough to engage. It's a mess really.

Honestly, I’m still comfortable posting here but compared to the earlier days, I’d be more detailed and specific in my posts. These days, I keep details and specifics to a minimum.
Something shifted your trust we gotta do a better job as a ABW community so black women should feel that you can speak your mind. Agreements, disagreements, debates, all that as fine as long as there isn't serious animosity that causes people to just want to stop posting. Since you've came back what do you feel should be adjusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back