Welcome To aBlackWeb

No lies detected

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this gonna be looked at as bias coming from me. But we let a Mexican lady call us monkeys no outrage, a nigga said he would spit in a chick mouth until she cry(white boy shit), we done talked about dead relatives and I’m included on that, we got a bunch of wild shit but niggas triggers be inconsistent
Az was jumped

RD was jumped and banned

Bunch of yall that's spoke on dead relatives have been banned

And this is my first issue.
There is no ya’ll because I’m not all Black women. I’m only ONE Black woman.
Second of all, I can point out something and it’s ABSOLUTELY valid. You are offended but you aren’t a Black woman.

It isn’t a favor either, we are marching and protesting because we are Black women who love and support our Black men. We have Black children who will someday become Black men and women.
I absolutely LOVE Black men but I’m a Black woman first. Ya’ll don’t get to tell us what we are and aren’t experiencing.

The protection of us go beyond being killed by Black men.

Stop making this about you because it isn’t.

That’s like us trying to ignore what our Black men have to deal with or get offended just to get our point across. We simply can’t do that.
I never said y’all to describe you.
Here is a black man protecting a black woman

Black man smashes out the windows of a salon that violates black women

Black man saves black woman from burning building.

Black kid saves black girls by shielding them from bullets

I never said y’all to describe you.
Here is a black man protecting a black woman

Black man smashes out the windows of a salon that violates black women

Black man saves black woman from burning building.

Black kid saves black girls by shielding them from bullets

I’m not reading all of that.
This is the problem, you BASTARDS take a few situations and try to apply them to all.

I never fucking said ALL BLACK MEN. You niggas want to be offended so bad, ya’ll overlook what a Black woman will say.

The hell out my face with that.

I’m also not going to debate about this. Sorry not sorry but this is energy that I prefer to preserve.

I’m going to tell you like I tell white folks who question us. Go do the work and learn more about why some Black women may feel this way. I can understand it because I’m choosing to do the work. I work with Black women daily to understand why some may feel this way.

I’m not in the business of invalidating someone’s feelings and experiences.

I respect you trying to be reasonable and respectful.

My only question is if you feel that good black men aren't doing enough, what do you feel black men should be doing?

Let a white mf tell ya’ll wtf y’all do and don’t go through and ya’ll be fighting to help them see and understand. A black woman posts some shit like this and now niggas wanna tell her it’s not true and she’s tripping.

But see ya’ll don’t make up for all Black men and that’s why I will still fight to protect Black men.

I try not acting crazy but ya’ll annoying af on here.

I respect you trying to be reasonable and respectful.

My only question is if you feel that good black men aren't doing enough, what do you feel black men should be doing?

No disrespect but I’m done with this conversation. It’s like when white people go “Well, how can we support Black people?”

I’d be here writing all day to be honest and what I’m not going to do is do the work to figure out how I can protect Black men and LISTEN to them but then sit on a site and watch Black men feel offended and invalidate that some Black women believe/feel exactly what Race posted.

Ya’ll want some homework? Go ask those women why they feel this way.

Black men get killed, we don’t sit and post videos on how Black women shielded people and protected people to ignore that they’re being killed. That shit looks weird.

No disrespect but I’m done with this conversation. It’s like when white people go “Well, how can we support Black people?”

I’d be here writing all day to be honest and what I’m not going to do is do the work to figure out how I can protect Black men and LISTEN to them but then sit on a site and watch Black men feel offended and invalidate that some Black women believe/feel exactly what Race posted.

Ya’ll want some homework? Go ask those women why they feel this way.

Black men get killed, we don’t sit and post videos on how Black women shielded people and protected people to ignore that they’re being killed. That shit looks weird.

So wait. I thought the problem was we don't listen. So I say you have a point and admit we can't tell you how y'all feel. I ask you for your opinion about what should be done and you refuse to speak on it? That's crazy.

Reactions: GNS
So wait. I thought the problem was we don't listen. So I say you have a point and admit we can't tell you how y'all feel. I ask you for your opinion about what should be done and you refuse to speak on it? That's crazy.

I realize that while reading is fundamental, so is comprehension and ya’ll lack that here sometimes.

I said go ask the fucking women who feel this way, WHY THEY feel this way. Don’t ask me, I chose to acknowledge how they feel and my experiences allowed me to have a better understanding of how/why they may feel this way. I don’t get to invalidate how they feel. I don’t know what more you want from me, I said all I can possibly say. I don’t want to continue the conversation, it’s draining.

I’m editing to add that while having experienced certain things to understand this, I have been shown that many Black men do love and protect me overall. Some Black women never experience that protection.

I realize that while reading is fundamental, so is comprehension and ya’ll lack that here sometimes.

I said go ask the fucking women who feel this way, WHY THEY feel this way. Don’t ask me, I chose to acknowledge how they feel and my experiences allowed me to have a better understanding of how/why they may feel this way. I don’t get to invalidate how they feel. I don’t know what more you want from me, I said all I can possibly say. I don’t want to continue the conversation, it’s draining.

I’m editing to add that while having experienced certain things to understand this, I have been shown that many Black men do love and protect me overall. Some Black women never experience that protection.

Fair enough. I don't personally know any female that feels that way or would even defend that stance so I can't ask the ones I know. I only see that kinda talk on TV and the net. I asked you because you were defending women who thought that was so I thought you might have insight. If you don't, that's cool.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back