Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
Im tired of this shit @Goldie!!!

we gon squab it out in here...hug it out, then go get some drank or some bud or something

anybody can get in on this

Lebron, when its all said and done, will be a better player than Kobe bryant!!

YEP...I said it!!!

Kobe is 5-2 in the NBA Finals to Lebron's 3-5

Kobe ain't never quit or no-show like LBJ did against Boston and Dallas. Lebron need to be over at Ray's house shining his shoes or else he'd be 2-6 in the finals.

Kobe...

and there's a bias here....

and i'll explain it the best i can...

I don't like...the philosophy of Lebron James....

he's an extremely strong, powerful, and aggressive presence on the court... yet he's the biggest cry baby and just soft bruh...

i hate that shit.....

he like them dude we used to call big for nothing....

kobe played hard, got fouled hard.....got back on defense...hustled from end to end... and i felt like he talked more shit than cried and whined...

jordan too....

plus neither one of these niggaz was power houses... they had a fineness game.....where as lebron had a power game..... but always played bitch-made.....

the shit just isn't' as entertaining to me..

maybe it's his position.....he's like a smaller tim duncan.....yea he's good, consistent, and you want him on your team.....but i just find it hard to be a die hard fan of the guy

LMAO at some of these reasons

Gave you the biggest reason, but you one of those "leave the chips out" folks cuz the guy you champing for comes up short. Best believe if Lebron 6 or 7 chips that be the fucking bullet point in your argument.

But you got it.

no...kobe supporters always bring up the rings comparison when talking about their disdain for LeBron

Bill Russell has more than Kobe. Do you think Bill Russell is better than Kobe?

no...kobe supporters always bring up the rings comparison when talking about their disdain for LeBron

Bill Russell has more than Kobe. Do you think Bill Russell is better than Kobe?
i didn't bring up the rings....

but since you did..

yea... kobes drive and passion in the clutch especially in the finals makes him compelling to watch.....

i feel like lebron lacks that passion....

i didn't bring up the rings....

but since you did..

yea... kobes drive and passion in the clutch especially in the finals makes him compelling to watch.....

i feel like lebron lacks that passion....

actually goldie brought up rings...i asked him if he could have a debate w/o bringing up rings and he lashed out b/c that was his only spade he had in his hand

what does passion have to do with anything. I wouldnt say the Manning brothers display the same level of passion as Brady, yet, they both have 2 rings. What does that mean? Passion decides titles now?

fans like to see passion in their favorite players......

at least i do....

so if you ask me who i prefer, the dude who argues with the ref while the team on the other side of the court scoring....or the dude who gets his shot blocked and sprints down the court just to block the nigga shot in return....

imma go with the nigga who i feel leaving it all on the court...

you say that as if LeBron hasnt done any of those things you mentioned

and whatever LeBron does that ticks you off or makes you feel some type of way about him is b/c of how the NBA is currently being officiated.

Its not just him...the entire league does it, but its magnified b/c of the profile LeBron has

Back