Pusha T - Infrared Vs. Drake - Duppy Freestyle

• Pusha T

Votes: 98 73.7%
  • Drake

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OVOvary Gang muhfuckas are reaching for whatever they can grab.

When’s the last time a muhfucka got called out about his mom, his pop, his seed, his seed’s mom, his mans, his money...

....not to mention a photo cover on the fuckin song that destroys any credibility of blackness...

...cries about it on LeBron’s shoulder three months after the track comes out, makes NO attempt to retaliate, actually LOSES Adidas sponsorship over the song...

...and y’all are trying to tell us he WON??

You Aubreys are on MAGA-levels of stannery and starfuckery out here.

Cut that shit out, yo.

Last edited:
What's the point man lol

Don't people still call Jay a camel because Nas did? Was that damaging to Jay in the long run? No, but it's still worth mentioning as a footnote in his career

C'mon b lol

Well what’s all the back and forth about lol

You can’t say this diss was irrelevant or didn’t hurt him. He said that by his own admission.

You also can’t deny that drake is still the number 1 artist in the world and gon do numbers whenever he drops.

The people who fucked with drake records before this still gon Fuck with em and vice versa

Jay/Nas was a different type of beef anyway

What's the point man lol

Don't people still call Jay a camel because Nas did? Was that damaging to Jay in the long run? No, but it's still worth mentioning as a footnote in his career

C'mon b lol

Who's actually disputing that here tho?

Niggas keep saying the same thing. Bringing up the same shit. He took a L. So what? 200+ wins and like 7 losses.

What exactly you niggas are mad about at this point I'm not exactly sure.

This shit happened over 2 years ago. Lol.

You can’t say this diss was irrelevant or didn’t hurt him. He said that by his own admission.

You also can’t deny that drake is still the number 1 artist in the world and gon do numbers whenever he drops.

The people who fucked with drake records before this still gon Fuck with em and vice versa

let me find out OVO got a headquarters office in Houston lol

Who's actually disputing that here tho?

Niggas keep saying the same thing. Bringing up the same shit. He took a L. So what? 200+ wins and like 7 losses.

What exactly you niggas are mad about at this point I'm not exactly sure.

This shit happened over 2 years ago. Lol.
the only "mad" people are the Drake apologists who keep trying to reduce the impact of Pusha's disses to Drake by calling it "tea" or "gossip"

Im not even a Drake fan but i can admit he is still very much at the top of the rap game, BUT this shit with Pusha cut deep

the only "mad" people are the Drake apologists who keep trying to reduce the impact of Pusha's disses to Drake by calling it "tea" or "gossip"

Im not even a Drake fan but i can admit he is still very much at the top of the rap game, BUT this shit with Pusha cut deep

HE SAID IT CUT DEEP HIMSELF.
Who is disputing it?

And just because it cut deep doesn't mean it wasn't tea or gossip. What the fuck are you talking about?

That's the real reason their mad but to admit it would be acknowledging they're on some hater shit.

HE SAID IT CUT DEEP HIMSELF.
Who is disputing it?

And just because it cut deep doesn't mean it wasn't tea or gossip. What the fuck are you talking about?
ya'll really gotta stop calling facts tea or gossip lol

ya'll call anything gossip these days to try and minimize something

gossip/tea is hearsay shit.

e.g. I heard Freeman be tricking off on hoes
e.g. I heard Gabi Union be sucking D Wade's toes after she paints them

THAT'S GOSSIP

Was it gossip when Drake mentioned Pusha's wife? I just wanna see if you're at least consistent

ya'll really gotta stop calling facts tea or gossip lol

ya'll call anything gossip these days to try and minimize something

gossip/tea is hearsay shit.

e.g. I heard Freeman be tricking off on hoes
e.g. I heard Gabi Union be sucking D Wade's toes after she paints them

THAT'S GOSSIP

Was it gossip when Drake mentioned Pusha's wife? I just wanna see if you're at least consistent

No no... gossip and facts can be one in the same. Yes it was lipstick alley material and yes it cut the nigga deep.

If a nigga were to start a thread before that shit happened saying drake had a kid with some bitch he ain't claiming it would be filled with dame dash pause gifs.

Tick Tick Tick …..

See the source image

No no... gossip and facts can be one in the same. Yes it was lipstick alley material and yes it cut the nigga deep.

If a nigga were to start a thread before that shit happened saying drake had a kid with some bitch he ain't claiming it would be filled with dame dash pause gifs.
you didnt deny you be tricking on hoes though

good day sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back