Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Aight so boom I went to our cities protest today. It was at the first district police station which is not that far from where I stay

I'm in the first video here on the page. I'm wearing the all black with the Breds on

Damage caused by rioters to store owner's property isn't covered by their insurance??? Da fucc.

They might wanna look for another insurance company don’t you think?

how can we reform a sys this corrupt?

BITCHES!

That's were I was! That's where these photos were taken!

101267448_3634326833263851_3325386993092788224_n.jpg

Look at the street signs......Albany & Dean.

101362059_3634326803263854_4088388242464833536_n.jpg

There was an older black lady leading chants in the street for about 10 minutes, before the pigs finally got out and started shoving people.

101144037_3634326913263843_7592001461920202752_n.jpg

Fuck ALL POLICE.

Aight so boom I went to our cities protest today. It was at the first district police station which is not that far from where I stay

I'm in the first video here on the page. I'm wearing the all black with the Breds on

Now first things first. You out you muthafuckin mind if you think I'm showing up to a protest to take a fucking knee with a cop. I'm not taking no fucking knees and I'm damn sure not fucking marching with them.

So I parked way down the street since everything was blocked off but I probably could've walked from the crib. So I walk up and what's the first thing I see? The crowd is chanting for the cops to take a knee and then chanting for a photo op.

:wdf5:

Hell naw wtf. I was shocked to say the least. After all of those cops and house niggas get up on their feet the cops start walking through the crowd and talking to us. I found the most senior cop there who was a black Captain and I had a brief conversation with him. He's from the city and has been working in the department for 30 years damn near so he's not a black cop that's gonna play dumb like he don't know what's up. Y'all know what I'm talking bout. His family still stays in the hood or hood areas. So I chop it up with him for about 5 minutes and I'm telling him that you black cops and you cops that have been on the force the longest are the biggest failures for never holding y'alls people accountable. We went back and forth for a minute but I can tell by the tone of the conversation and the information that he shared that it was a legit conversation.

So this is what happened next. There were some people in the crowd there who left to go on the March with the cops. I wasn't having any of that shit. I stayed back and stayed in front of the police station. There ws about 100 people who stayed back. Mostly white people and about 4 black dudes, 3 black girls, and older black women, and a gay black dude. I'm being specific about them for a reason.

Niggas....what I saw next was disgusting. If we weren't already in front of a police station with about 50 cops out there I would've knocked a few niggas out.Every last one of the black dudes there except for the gay dude was a coon. No if ands or buts. Straight up coons. There was a white guy who was with them with a thin blue line shirt on talking about All Lives Matter. I checked him, got up in his grill and told him that this shit ain't happening today. He shutup and then tried to flip it and asked me to educate him

:uhhuh6:

I broke the whole BLM vs ALM shit down for him in the most nigga remember that you are in front of a fucking police station matter that I could and he fell back. So now I turn around and the other black guys are literally going at it with the black females there. I'm talking bout getting buck all in their faces and screaming about All Lives Matter. If you watch that second video on the page which is about 2 hours long and skip to the 1:02:00 minute mark you'll catch the part where the coons were starting to tap dance for massa. Don't watch the whole video cause the news crew recording it follows the cops on the march and nigga I did not march with those cops. But you can start from that point and you can see where the coons were cooning. The only black people there who were against the kneeling were a couple of young sistas and the gay dude. they were going in on the kneeling propaganda. Even most of the white people were against that shit.

Damage caused by rioters to store owner's property isn't covered by their insurance??? Da fucc.

They might wanna look for another insurance company don’t you think?

Those guys were lying. First of all their shop is literally 15 feet away from the damn police station. Those muthafuckas were not concerned at all about looters. They just wanted to flex to the neighborhood that they have long guns which was a really dumb idea. I know plenty of niggas that will have no problems running up in that bitch now know that those fools have long guns. They was flexing but nothing good can come from it. The young boys was definitely taking notes.

Just seeing that David Dorn video. Sad shit. Those damn right wingers are taking his death and politicizing it though, a black man AND a former cop? They’re about to have a field day.

l

Those guys were lying. First of all their shop is literally 15 feet away from the damn police station. Those muthafuckas were not concerned at all about looters. They just wanted to flex to the neighborhood that they have long guns which was a really dumb idea. I know plenty of niggas that will have no problems running up in that bitch now know that those fools have long guns. They was flexing but nothing good can come from it. The young boys was definitely taking notes.

Been seeing a lot of "flexing". As if muthafuccas don't have guns and won't shoot back. Lol

I believe certain places like ben and jerrys, they been thuggin. Netflix, because they rely on a lot of black content creators and subscribers let alone the fact "Netflix and chill" made them bank
I agree. They been putting in work. Them other companies tho. I need to see some receipts.

Aight. I need y'all to FF to the 1:03:30 and play from there stop at around the 1:16:00 mark. You'll see the coons start cooning and those brave girls and the gay dude check all of them. I showed up as soon as they got up from kneeling.

Back