Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

organizers have been using the hashtags to document everything that has occurred on the frontlines. now the browsing history is flooded with dumbass Black squares.

whose bright idea was it? lmao

i mean folks could have boosted bail funds and grass roots organizations instead of blank squares

more performative nonsense
The point is to not hastag blm

Just post a black square without the tag

thank you. Why is it always on us To take the high road And turn the other cheek. Everybody else get to be low down, murderous cheaters at our expense but we take the brunt of the disdain for the same behavior.

Not about taking the high road.

Look, if retaliation sends the Latin Kings a message not to fuck with us anymore.........then I'm all for it.

If it ends there.

I'm just worried about what happens if cooler heads don't prevail and they decide to up the ante.

What happens then?

We both fall right into the white man's trap and end up killing each other.

Basically, I understand that retaliation was necessary to let them know that they can't get away with killing innocent black people without facing any consequences.

I'm just worried about it turning into something more that takes on a life of it's own and can't be stopped.

Last edited:
The vital info is being drowned out by the black squares

Yall niggas know I don't do social media so bare with me on this.

Who's vital info? Is this like a thing where black people share the info we need outside of social media so the shit we're planning doesn't get into the hands of the "others"?

I'm just trying to understand

that kid gotta be a UFC SuperFan. He been waiting on this day
:lol10:

giphy.gif

Why though? Why should black people stop hashtagging something they support?
No hashtag is needed cuz everyone knows why the picture is black.

Because yesterday if you wanted to see black unity and be informed of what's going on in the riots you could search the blm hashtag.

But today you'll only get a black picture because everyone hashtagged the black pic.

Back