Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Nah, that's weak shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
Is you with the shits or nah?

You think looting has its place in civil unrest or is it just wanton destruction for the sake of destruction?

Looting is fucked up. You see shit burn down, stores, buildings, streets fucked up, and its heart breaking.

But, sadly, that shit is necessary. I stand by what I said in the other thread. You need the looters to fuck shit up so the message of the peaceful protesters can be heard.

The power structure needs to have something to fear so that a change can be made.

You have to destroy to rebuild anew so I have no problem with it

you have to blow up buildings that serve the city like police stations, city hall, courthouses, etc

you have to kill cops that you know did wrong and got away with it and the officials that let this shit
Happen

You have to do real damage to change things for the better to show that the people won’t stand for shit like this anymore

Don’t arrest me this is all in theory

@knock twice posted this in the uprising thread

What are the black businesses in the black community areas where black folks live, or frequent?

Tire shops/mechanic shop, usually a car wash/detailed shop a nigga in the hood got going, maybe, it's probably just a open spot with 2 or 3 hedges/covers, and if it's part of a building, it's being leased in most cases, a barbershop, maybe a nail salon and they are renting/leasing the building, a mom and pop soul food spot, Big Boy's Homemade Burgers or Rena's Soul Kitchen, (maybe a tinted shop/sound system spot, and that's a stretch, most of them are owned by Asians and white boys

So what are we really destroying, those people can pick back up and find another building and re-group with the exception of maybe the mom and pop restaurant, they may actually own the building, but insurance would take care of their equipment and the building but point being, these are the majority of business that we find in the black community. Rena's Soul Kitchen and Big Boy's Homemade Burgers, I don't see a group of black folks destroying this business if these folks are the cornerstone of the black community, just my opinion.

Let's tell it like it is, and be realistic when we say businesses in the black communities, this isn't an all to be all, but in most black areas, this is what you will find

I think black people speak too fast when we talk about looting. We immediately jump to the current situation when in reality looting has deeper roots for us. Maybe we shouldn't judge looting on a case by case basis and call it what it truly is.

Looting = Niggas being upset and disappointed that we aren't doing the right thing and we're doing the wrong thing is a system that was never designed for us to win no matter what we do.

I think black people speak too fast when we talk about looting. We immediately jump to the current situation when in reality looting has deeper roots for us. Maybe we shouldn't judge looting on a case by case basis and call it what it truly is.

Looting = Niggas being upset and disappointed that we aren't doing the right thing and we're doing the wrong thing is a system that was never designed for us to win no matter what we do.
Whitey didn't care about looting when they looted resources from Africa. Or if you go to your local museum and find statues and masks.

They dont even bring that shit up because it doesn't bother them.

I'm for whatever that bothers racist wypipo

I've yet to see a single black owned business that was not in a downtown area or suburban are of any of these cities get destroyed. Every black owned business that I did see getting in destroyed was on white property or predominately white areas like downtown.

What are niggas even losing? How can we lose shit that's not truly ours? How are we destroying our neighborhoods when in reality these aren't our hoods. We don't own shit in these neighborhoods. We rent more than we own. We shop there but we don't live there. Just because we spend our money in these places does not makes us owners. The real owners remind us of this every fucking day wit their racism and discrimination. Are we gonna act like all of these establishments welcome us with open arms because they don't.

They don't want us there. They want us to spend our money there. A lot of these business were hurting when COVID-19 started to wild out. The tone of a lot of these establishments quickly changed to them "reminding us" that they are here with us through these uncertain times. Now they mad that were took everything and destroyed shit. They shouldn't be mad. If they were really with us through these uncertain times they would know that we'll be back once they rebuild or relocate. We're never just gonna stop spending money so why are they so mad about it now? It's because they don't have any control. This is bigger than looting. We're not just looting. We're taking shit on our terms. They are loosing control over shit when COVID-19 was already doing damage.

C'mon now. Looting has always been a thing when things like this happen. You know this. It's not brand new. But you know what is? A deadly pandemic and a fucked up economy that was already hurting these spots before the looting even started. Now the looting was the final straw for a lot of these places so naturally they want to yell out at niggas and for that I say fuck them. I don't feel sorry and I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who is devastated because they lost a piece of control over us.

@knock twice posted this in the uprising thread
I for one am highly offended at this post.

This shit reeks of a setup an devaluation of black progress , empowerment and creativity.
I don't care if they all nail shops.....Don't fucking touch em

It made the president go into hiding and turn off the lights in the white house.

If that doesn't send a message.

I'm for it.
Btw I don't think Warren G. Harding when into hiding when they were burning down Tulsa.

They knew they were on the winning side.
Trump is realizing that he's not.

I've yet to see a single black owned business that was not in a downtown area or suburban are of any of these cities get destroyed. Every black owned business that I did see getting in destroyed was on white property or predominately white areas like downtown.

What are niggas even losing? How can we lose shit that's not truly ours? How are we destroying our neighborhoods when in reality these aren't our hoods. We don't own shit in these neighborhoods. We rent more than we own. We shop there but we don't live there. Just because we spend our money in these places does not makes us owners. The real owners remind us of this every fucking day wit their racism and discrimination. Are we gonna act like all of these establishments welcome us with open arms because they don't.

They don't want us there. They want us to spend our money there. A lot of these business were hurting when COVID-19 started to wild out. The tone of a lot of these establishments quickly changed to them "reminding us" that they are here with us through these uncertain times. Now they mad that were took everything and destroyed shit. They shouldn't be mad. If they were really with us through these uncertain times they would know that we'll be back once they rebuild or relocate. We're never just gonna stop spending money so why are they so mad about it now? It's because they don't have any control. This is bigger than looting. We're not just looting. We're taking shit on our terms. They are loosing control over shit when COVID-19 was already doing damage.

C'mon now. Looting has always been a thing when things like this happen. You know this. It's not brand new. But you know what is? A deadly pandemic and a fucked up economy that was already hurting these spots before the looting even started. Now the looting was the final straw for a lot of these places so naturally they want to yell out at niggas and for that I say fuck them. I don't feel sorry and I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who is devastated because they lost a piece of control over us.
I'll be right back.

Don't you fucking move

Back