Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Bruh, you already applauded that type of behavior in the thread about the Asians in Africa. You are ok with that kinda behavior. You just don't like when blacks are on the receiving end. Just be honest. And if you don't like when blacks are on the receiving end, then you shouldn't be advocating for actions that will put blacks in that position such as the destruction of infrastructure in black neighborhoods that would inevitably force blacks to have to go to other neighborhoods for basic necessities.
Morals apply to black people why don’t you apply that same morals to the Asians that wouldn’t let a pregnant black woman who was on the verge of giving birth into the doctors office? Or the Asians that were kicking people out of their hotels and homes and having them homeless for days or the same ones that were beating and attacking random innocent black people. But you’re upset at the retaliation but not the cause. FOH.

America earned its freedom from England with Fire and Blood

England earned its freedom from the Roman's with Fire and Blood

Rome earned its freedom from their oppressors with Fire and Blood

Niggas can miss me with that 'Stop looting' shit. History has proven time and again freedom from oppression is won thru Fire and Blood.

Oh flame burn em......

The owners, board members of target, rite aids, etc support the systems that oppresses us with donations to police unions, politicians and lobbyists. So yes burning and looting those stores are part of the issue that we are fighting against.

It's all connected
Sooo
Why was we patronizing them all this time?
Shouldn't they have been boycotted?

Niggas can miss me with that 'Stop looting' shit. History has proven time and again freedom from oppression is won thru Fire and Blood.

Oh flame burn em......

I feel ya.

But blacks don’t want a true war here. we have to use different tactics.

This is war and destruction of buildings is part of war. If you're trying to win a war you don't go around destroying every random building you see though. You attack the buildings that would most weaken the enemy. All that extra shit is savagery, and that's why something like the Geneva Convention exists and why modern war has rules.

You know that for sure. Do you have a paper trail showing that all these businesses that are being destroyed donate to the police and fund that oppression. You make a good point, but is that really what's happening now or do we honestly just have a lot of mad people and opportunists that are trying to capitalize off the chaos?

I disagree Monk.

When Tulsa was raided and many other black areas with businesses , did the whites skip over any buildings to weaken their enemy?

Morals apply to black people why don’t you apply that same morals to the Asians that wouldn’t let a pregnant black woman who was on the verge of giving birth into the doctors office? Or the Asians that were kicking people out of their hotels and homes and having them homeless for days or the same ones that were beating and attacking random innocent black people. But you’re upset at the retaliation but not the cause. FOH.

Bruh, you just see what you want to see. The Chinese who did all that shit were wrong. I said that. Everybody said that. There was no argument about that. It was fucked up. You keep on acting like I was ok with that. I wasn't. Those Chinese people are racist and they needed to be checked for it. What I wasn't ok with was beating up and abusing random Asians who had no part in those bad activities.

Now you're on here saying the same thing about this situation. It's cowardly of the Latin Kings to beat up random black people over looting they likely had no part in. That's fucked up and racist. The difference between me an you is that my stance is consistent. Whereas, you want to applaud actions when blacks take them and then whine about those same actions when they are taken against blacks. You can't have it both ways. You're either cool with those actions or you think they are cowardly.

Oh flame burn em......
OK
We get that.
Was the burning apart of the war caused by the enemy?

All the stuff you named was a fight for freedom by burning the oppressors shit.

England ain't burn England to get away from Rome.

Or maybe my history is fucked up. But feel free to correct me.

“Neither the Black radical, nor Black radical thought is given air time. Instead, we are forced to endure being talked about and having the revolution we fought for be defused and repackaged to be palatable to a white liberal audience"

“Black radicals are here to stay. Come up off that mic and get out before you get 'looted'. And take those Barack and Michelle posters with you. They never belonged to us"
This was needed

Sooo
Why was we patronizing them all this time?
Shouldn't they have been boycotted?

Cause those are the easiest option for us to use majority of the time. A huge factor IMO is those places sell the same products at a cheaper price that most black owned places. Most people would rather save a few dollars than to pay a few more cents or dollars and spend that money with a black business.

Yes they should've been but when so many people running around screaming to the high heavens MONEY OVER EVERYTHING. Most not going to look at the deeper point of what spending a little more with a good black person can do for black people overall that saving that money and spending with the big corp who fucking us over in the long run.

We also have to find a way to get our goods for our stores from black people and get our products shipped to us with black semi-truck driving companies or individually contracted semi-truck drivers.

I disagree Monk.

When Tulsa was raided, did they skip over any buildings to weaken the enemy?

No, and they were wrong and fucked up for that, but even if that's what you're advocating, then the people should be destroying the shit in the communities of the enemies (i.e. the killer cops) not the things serving their own community.

And before we go to far down that rabbit hole, I think we all agree that the whole "they're destroying their own community" rhetoric is overblown. We're simply talking about the isolated incidents where that is truthfully happening.

I disagree Monk.

When Tulsa was raided and many other black areas with businesses , did the whites skip over any buildings to weaken their enemy?
But you burn the enemies shit cuz they trying to burn your shit.

Again..Correct me if I'm wrong....But the people in Tulsa built it up and didn't burn it down because they was being raided.

White folk hated the idea if Tulsa an could not wait to set it ablaze.

But you burn the enemies shit cuz they trying to burn your shit.

Again..Correct me if I'm wrong....But the people in Tulsa built it up and didn't burn it down because they was being raided.

White folk hated the idea if Tulsa an could not wait to set it ablaze.

Bruh, people burned Tulsa, and black people everywhere got scared. Its not the burning of Tulsa thats important, its the message you send to all other black communuties.

Same here. Its not about the building you burned, the privledged white people are scared shitless right now. Guns loaded. Doors locked. They want the military to save them.

This shit goes way deeper than just burning a building.

@Thor we should be. I'm not saying a race war persay but definitely an economic war.....

OK
We get that.
Was the burning apart of the war caused by the enemy?

All the stuff you named was a fight for freedom by burning the oppressors shit.

England ain't burn England to get away from Rome.

Or maybe my history is fucked up. But feel free to correct me.
They burned Roman occupied spaces. And remade them in their image.

The point is to drive them OUT. By any means necessary b. We can rebuild all them Mom and Pop stores while flooding the black dollars back into our community

Bruh, you just see what you want to see. The Chinese who did all that shit were wrong. I said that. Everybody said that. There was no argument about that. It was fucked up. You keep on acting like I was ok with that. I wasn't. Those Chinese people are racist and they needed to be checked for it. What I wasn't ok with was beating up and abusing random Asians who had no part in those bad activities.

Now you're on here saying the same thing about this situation. It's cowardly of the Latin Kings to beat up random black people over looting they likely had no part in. That's fucked up and racist. The difference between me an you is that my stance is consistent. Whereas, you want to applaud actions when blacks take them and then whine about those same actions when they are taken against blacks. You can't have it both ways. You're either cool with those actions or you think they are cowardly.
I already told you I don’t care about looking at things from their point of view. If they don’t attack random INNOCENT black people then their community wouldn’t have gotten shot up. If they don’t randomly attack INNOCENT black people in China then black people wouldn’t randomly attack Asians. Cause and effect.

Back