Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Coon talk.

How is that coon talk? Again, I don't agree with it and it ain't right, but we can't tell another community how they police their community. If a bunch of CACs were tearing up their shit and the bloods and crips decided that their hood was a no fly zone for white people, you know damn well you wouldn't be against that so stop the bullshit.

do you think they are wrong?

they said no looting but also no shopping.

they are protecting their supplies.

thats why they are attacking random black people.
as much as i hate seeing it......they staying on a code and protecting whats theirs.

It's always wrong to single out individuals based solely on race. But if they think that's what's necessary to protect their community, I have no say in that.

Question.........for the pro looters and anti looters. How do you feel about someone who built his property/bldg/office/store from the ground up shooting/wounding/killing someone who tried to destroy his property?

This might be a thread topic but oh well

How is that coon talk? Again, I don't agree with it and it ain't right, but we can't tell another community how they police their community. If a bunch of CACs were tearing up their shit and the bloods and crips decided that their hood was a no fly zone for white people, you know damn well you wouldn't be against that so stop the bullshit.
Because they’re using this situation as an excuse to practice anti black racism.

It's always wrong to single out individuals based solely on race. But if they think that's what's necessary to protect their community, I have no say in that.
That happened yesterday in Long Beach, CA check WarrenG IG post

Because they’re using this situation as an excuse to practice anti black racism.

Ok, and I don't agree with that. I'm not cosigning their racism. I'm saying that people who advocate the looting and destruction of the businesses have to accept this as a foreseeable consequence.

But just respond to the scenario I posed. If CACs were tearing up a white neighborhood because a sports team lost or whatever dumb reason they riot, would you have a problem with black gangs making the adjacent black neighborhood a no fly zone for white people?

you might be taking what im saying wrong.
no one is placing money over black lives. thats a very bad way of looking at this.

OUR people need to go be able to supply themselves or need sustenance while protesting.
OUR elderly and kids need food and basics and medicine. so stores can be skipped. its one video of people not allowing people to hit i think a target or something. its another with people protecting a wafflehouse. but saying to not hurt a black business is a problem?

what you said about if things get better than people can actually get loans......bruh but what about the meantime?
say everyone gets a leveled play field....its still a process to get loans and even banks are going to need to rebuild.

you saying fuck black businesses is saying fuck apart of what will help us become self sufficient..
why even go to those banks when black people will most likely give you the loan without funny looks or whatever.
people will become too dependent already on a system that may or may not work in our favor.
go after the system but dont burn potential bridges with your people...because you have to come back them people going back to theirs. why cant i want you to come back and have somewhere to grab some bread or eggs?

and what about all the people those businesses may support?

you cant fight a fight without supplies. i say this all the time.....everyone has a part to play in this.

dont know about you.....but when i say i dont trust none of this.....i dont.
quite a few people feel the same and we are prepared and been preparing to help our people when this ends.

lastly.....im not calling jayz phone call a power move. i said he made a power move...speaking about something else he did....that got their attention and gave him a different type of influence.

We not supplying ourselves now so what are you talking about? If not one store was touched but the gov't shut down the highway. How black people supposed to supply themselves?

Yall keep talking this community shit some younger neighborhood person or a family member can pick that shit up and drop it off. I used to have an elderly neighbor who lived by herself. When it used to snow I would knock on her door and ask her for a grocery list and buy the shit and wouldn't take her money when I got back from the store. If we this so called community yall niggas keep screaming on we would have that done easily.

Fact of the matter is in order to get what we as a PEOPLE need we are all going to have to suffer kids, teens, adults and the elderly.

All those businesses regardless of being black owned don't always look out for the place where they are making their money.

The supplies we getting is coming from the system oppressing us.

In the meantime we continue doing wtf we've doing for 100's of years SURVIVING the best way we can.

What I'm saying is if those businesses burn so fucking be it what's going on shouldn't skip a beat because the goals we need to accomplish is bigger than those businesses.

Question.........for the pro looters and anti looters. How do you feel about someone who built his property/bldg/office/store from the ground up shooting/wounding/killing someone who tried to destroy his property?

This might be a thread topic but oh well

I think looting and destruction of property has its place, but what you said is fair. Everyone has a right to protect their own, regardless of circumstance. Long as the shooting is a reaction to their shit being looted and not the shooter initiating the violence with random mfers walking around.

Plus....It wasn't only black people out there looting.

But now niggas got a problem when people want to loot they hood?

Crazy how that works.

We will help you destroy YOUR shit and share in looting YOUR shit....Just don't bring it to where I live.

Where's the solidarity now?

Ok, and I don't agree with that. I'm not cosigning their racism. I'm saying that people who advocate the looting and destruction of the businesses have to accept this as a foreseeable consequence.

But just respond to the scenario I posed. If CACs were tearing up a white neighborhood because a sports team lost or whatever dumb reason they riot, would you have a problem with black gangs making the adjacent black neighborhood a no fly zone for white people?
That question is an oxymoron.

Did the black gang attack a random white person that wasn’t destroying property in their community?

Plus....It wasn't only black people out there looting.

But now niggas got a problem when people want to loot they hood?

Crazy how that works.

We will help you destroy YOUR shit and share in looting YOUR shit....Just don't bring it to where I live.

Where's the solidarity now?
Haven’t ppl been saying for yrs take that looting and destruction shit into the others neighborhoods

Back