Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lines are being drawn in the sand. Which side are you on?

9321ec6ff2ff92d8b6a08025e5e882606e5eb6a7.jpg
Fuck him and that shitty ass stable the forgoten sons, fuck they think they was going to get over in that gimmick.

Forreal man fuck Nia Jax for this shit. I'm tired of this irresponsible ass chick man. Like if you have a history being durpy in the ring, all that time away you could have review film, worked on conditioning, and moves. To still do this shit shows she just don't give a fuck or is stupid. I won't call or stupid so she don't give a fuck.

Nia really needs to be back down in NXT. They call some of those people up too early when they shouldn't have been called up in the first place.

I was thinking to myself last Friday when they ran that latest Forgotten Sons vignette that they should just go on and can that shit cause now aint the time. Now this motherfucker out here openly praising trump.

One of the other dudes in the group has even been speaking up and showing support. He also responded to Rykers tweet saying it wasn't what he stood for, the one hasn't said shit tho

its a some people in the wrestling industry thats really showing they true colors with this shit going on, if you on twitter & Instagram following them then you see it.

Zelina
that Ryker dude
Shelton Benjamin
Chris Jericho
Lillian Garcia
Sunny
the Pro wrestling tees website

All of em done gotten called out on twitter over the past 3 days for being on some fuck shit.

i'm sure the list will grow later on today

What did Zelina and Shelton and pro wrestling tees do?

i aint even say shit about Candice Michelle cause who gives a fuck about her but she was the one in this vid with Shelton

then Pro wrestling tees

I didn't even see what Zelina said but I saw her getting dragged all day a few days ago

Back