Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Who has attacked random white people in the current riots? Every video I’ve seen of the rioters has been over 50% white people. It’s more of y’all out there than us right now.

although my post can be taken that way, I didn’t mean that it was currently happening. After reading the post about a white dude in his car being hollered at and for him to leave, it made me think of the LA riots. Out here last night a driver tried to run over a group of protesters. It’s wack all around to turn the focus on each other. That’s why I said to keep the focus on the police.

His tweet is still available to read just hidden & he’s still mad

I would love to see him and the WH account be banned. He would snap

Minn prosecutor was on tv saying while it’s sad and shouldn’t have happened, based on “other evidence” they will not charge the police officer(s) who killed George Floyd.

That will just burn Minnesota down to the ground.l even further. They’ll find where he lives soon and change his tune...

I'm tired man. It's hard to keep talking about this. Me and my wife have four sons. Our oldest just turned 10. I got 3 nieces and nephews that are all under 10. I can't imagine having anything like this happen to one of our kids. I'm just tired of all this shit. I'm tired of The Police. I'm tired of The Government. I'm tired of White People in general.

There’s videos of cops acting as protesters, and going around smashing windows, starting fires, and spray painting shit on walls..

Classic tactics fam. Id be surprised if this wasnt the case.

Like how in the 80s, 90s, and 00s, there was a ton of bombings in England and Ireland that were all blamed on the IRA, and then in the mid 00s, investigations were done that proved most were done by English cops and military to blame on the IRA and get the people on their side.

Same shit happens in Turkey all the time. Just a few years ago there was a bombing blamed on the Kurds and there was footage of a government agent placing the bomb.

There are a ton of other examples in other countries too.

The racist right winged majority follows the same tactics everywhere. No one should be surprised by this happening im America too.

Minn prosecutor was on tv saying while it’s sad and shouldn’t have happened, based on “other evidence” they will not charge the police officer(s) who killed George Floyd.

That will just burn Minnesota down to the ground.l even further. They’ll find where he lives soon and change his tune...

If you're talking about what he said yesterday, that isn't what he said. They've already released a statement, that was shared in here, backing off what he did say.

Classic tactics fam. Id be surprised if this wasnt the case.

Like how in the 80s, 90s, and 00s, there was a ton of bombings in England and Ireland that were all blamed on the IRA, and then in the mid 00s, investigations were done that proved most were done by English cops and military to blame on the IRA and get the people on their side.

Same shit happens in Turkey all the time. Just a few years ago there was a bombing blamed on the Kurds and there was footage of a government agent placing the bomb.

There are a ton of other examples in other countries too.

The racist right winged majority follows the same tactics everywhere. No one should be surprised by this happening im America too.
US sabotaged their own ship to start a war with Spain in the 1800s. It's been in this country's DNA from infancy

Trump is hilarious this cracka used the White House twitter account as his own personal burner account.

Man you cant write better comedy.

This shit is literally funnier than Dave Chappelles Black Bush skit.

Just wish this was a tv show with no real life consequences so we can laugh at this shit.

Back