Welcome To aBlackWeb

Retro Gaming Thread

I legit don't think there's really any more consoles left unless they wanted to do something like an Atari collection with the 2600, 5200, 7800, and maybe the XEGS.

Dreamcast would be an option and prolly the best bet at this point.

3D0 wasn't really popular enough.
Jaguar was even less popular.
Saturn is still pretty difficult to emulate well
Capcom's CPS Changer would be dope as fuck but completely unknown unless you're a person like me (but that kinda doesn't matter 'cause... shit... SFII Hyper Fighting at the crib!).

Maybe the Amiga and/or Atari ST? Dunno.

Wait, why you not playing the SNES version?

shaq-face-3-1.jpg

'cause it's the NES version.

I never played Tecmo Bowl on the SNES. I went from Tecmo Superbowl on NES to Madden 92 on the Genesis and stuck with it.

I honestly can't think of any sports games I've played on SNES.

shaq-face-3-1.jpg

'cause it's the NES version.

I never played Tecmo Bowl on the SNES. I went from Tecmo Superbowl on NES to Madden 92 on the Genesis and stuck with it.

I honestly can't think of any sports games I've played on SNES.
MAN WHAT?!?!?!

the SNES version and sega fwiw are literally the epitome of sequels

they took what made the originals great and improved graphically. The gameplay is still identical to me.

MAN WHAT?!?!?!

the SNES version and sega fwiw are literally the epitome of sequels

they took what made the originals great and improved graphically. The gameplay is still identical to me.

bruh, we was rocking the SHIT outta NES Tecmo Super Bowl in the dorms from fall of 90 when I got there to winter of 93 when Madden 92 on Genesis started to take the throne 'cause some of errubody got one for Xmas.

Downloaded an N64 and SNES emulator

I got that itch now

About to order some PC controllers for these consoles to use. I was playing ready 2 rumble last night and while I was doing good, the right analog are the 4 yellow direction buttons and it makes most games difficult to play that rely heavily on those buttons

Also played Sub zero mythologies and it brought back that feeling of when I played it on the og PlayStation iirc. I'm definitely gonna need an ñ64 controller for that game

My lil girl wasn't feeling Mario kart on SNES lol. She's used to the version today that use the analog stick lol

Downloaded an N64 and SNES emulator

I got that itch now

About to order some PC controllers for these consoles to use. I was playing ready 2 rumble last night and while I was doing good, the right analog are the 4 yellow direction buttons and it makes most games difficult to play that rely heavily on those buttons

Also played Sub zero mythologies and it brought back that feeling of when I played it on the og PlayStation iirc. I'm definitely gonna need an ñ64 controller for that game

My lil girl wasn't feeling Mario kart on SNES lol. She's used to the version today that use the analog stick lol

Once you open that door, you can't close it. I've been into emulation heavy since '97, back when MAME only supported a few games and the NES and SNES emulators weren't quite ready but you could at least run a few games.

Back