Welcome To aBlackWeb

NM Cop arrested before his shift for hospitalizing his girlfriend, gets cut out of his uniform

So when you got in trouble they would have you come in stand in front of the commander and plead your case. At a later date you'd come in and go to the 1st sergeant's office and get the verdict and get handed down your punishment. Well My punishment was loss of stripes (I had 2) effective immediately. I was like cool, I knew it was coming, I had a uniform with no stripes on it at the crib but before I could leave my man said, "you're not an E3 and I can't have you walking around impersonating one. I was like huh? He opened his desk and tossed me a rusty razor blade. The crazy part is when I cut them off and gave them to him, he opened the draw and he had a stash of hand cut stripes in his desk. He treated them shits like scalps and war trophies.

So when you got in trouble they would have you come in stand in front of the commander and plead your case. At a later date you'd come in and go to the 1st sergeant's office and get the verdict and get handed down your punishment. Well My punishment was loss of stripes (I had 2) effective immediately. I was like cool, I knew it was coming, I had a uniform with no stripes on it at the crib but before I could leave my man said, "you're not an E3 and I can't have you walking around impersonating one. I was like huh? He opened his desk and tossed me a rusty razor blade. The crazy part is when I cut them off and gave them to him, he opened the draw and he had a stash of hand cut stripes in his desk. He treated them shits like scalps and war trophies.

I can't help but notice you still didn't say what you did.

And they made the female officer do everything while the other female officer stood across looking at him then had another female officer come in and tell him what's going on for an extra kicks.
Black cops should this when white cops shoot and beat black folks on some racist shit

I can't help but notice you still didn't say what you did.

I ain’t do shit! Lol, I had got in trouble for underage drinking and got a slap on the wrist. I remember telling the commander “you’ll never see me in here again”. I was back next weekend like “what had happened was”!

FYI the cops would come to the dorms frequently because nobody knew how to act at that age!

Had this shit done to me in the military! Boss man tossed me a razor blade and told me he need them stripes off my sleeve.
Lol I lost a stripe too but they damn sure ain't tell me to take it off right there. Definitely had to alter all my fuckin uniforms later tho smh.

Lol I lost a stripe too but they damn sure ain't tell me to take it off right there. Definitely had to alter all my fuckin uniforms later tho smh.

I felt like he was doing too much but I was in no condition to draw anymore attention to myself. They had planned on kicking me out because the AF was downsizing but niggas stuck their neck out for me one more time.

I felt like he was doing too much but I was in no condition to draw anymore attention to myself. They had planned on kicking me out because the AF was downsizing but niggas stuck their neck out for me one more time.
He was doing too much.
I been ain't trust people but I remember being at captains mast(idk the AF equivalent) and some high ranking bitch that saw me everyday and always made an effort to have a pleasant conversation with me, recommended that I get kicked out. It shocked me for all of 2 seconds then I remembered I been taught myself that about people and brushed it off.

He was doing too much.
I been ain't trust people but I remember being at captains mast(idk the AF equivalent) and some high ranking bitch that saw me everyday and always made an effort to have a pleasant conversation with me, recommended that I get kicked out. It shocked me for all of 2 seconds then I remembered I been taught myself that about people and brushed it off.

Yo people are foul as fuck. The snake shit for no reason is always the worst.

Reactions: GNS
Yo people are foul as fuck. The snake shit for no reason is always the worst.
Bruh I didn't een know that cacs name but everytime she saw me she said hi and I reciprocated.
Bitch was like yea he should go lol
I know I wasn't the only one like wtf

But in the end I ain't go nowhere so too bad for her i guess

Back