Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I never said I was a God. Du assumed because I was on PC that I'm some sorta Master. I play with a controller just like y'all b

I've said this several times lol

Freeman explained to y'all the strategy behind winning domination but I must've been the only person who heard him

Y'all keep trying to go after all 3 flags when you don't need to. If we have A and B, the enemy spawns at C.

This is guaranteed all the time because of how spawn systems work. If we have all 3, then enemy will spawn at the flag that's least occupied iirc which is how they ALWAYS end up getting behind us. Freeman told y'all you get the most points for kills and defends which means you're going to have to pick a flag and monitor that one and occasionally be able to come and help if they trying to take B.

Y'all ain't noticed the enemy in practically every game we've played always gets B before we do? That's because they are playing the spawns. They have the leverage because they know you have to try and take one of them to stop their score from increasing

But I'm pretty decent at this game. In the past I would get bored easily because there didn't used to be an incentive to keep ranking up. While I'm not going to purchase the battle pass, the way they've gone about ranking makes it feel less than a grind.

The reason my stats aren't as high is because I've gotten addicted to getting to rank up to get the free shit they giving away in the battle pass. So, I'll spend most of my time trying to get those objectives completed to unlock blueprints at the cost of my k/d ratio.

I also don't gaf about that either and will just go head first in every match if it gives one of you the chance to cap a flag or something.

Dubbz, the reason why one person needs to stay behind at the beginning of the match is so that everyone else can capture B and do it quickly. The more people on, the faster it captures

And y'all gotta start being more diverse in your field upgrades.

I can't be the only person always dropping ammo or getting the recon drone.

What y'all got? Stopping power? If you not running the perk that gives you two equipment to start the match, then having an ammo box replenishes your equipment once a life which is clutch when trying to place mines and claymores near doors. They can be an extra defense when the enemy is rushing the flag. I drop ammo for y'all and y'all walk right by it...shrugs

But I'm about to find me a couple of loadouts I'm comfortable with so I can show Du what the business is.

Just remember you asked for this pleighboi

Dubbz, the reason why one person needs to stay behind at the beginning of the match is so that everyone else can capture B and do it quickly. The more people on, the faster it captures

And y'all gotta start being more diverse in your field upgrades.

I can't be the only person always dropping ammo or getting the recon drone.

What y'all got? Stopping power? If you not running the perk that gives you two equipment to start the match, then having an ammo box replenishes your equipment once a life which is clutch when trying to place mines and claymores near doors. They can be an extra defense when the enemy is rushing the flag. I drop ammo for y'all and y'all walk right by it...shrugs

I do got the joint that give me two perks bruh

these motherfuckers just get hip to it early and be blowing the shit up or either they slide over it now.

they done got hip to it, back in the beginning it worked like a charm, now im lucky to get maybe 1 kill using the proxy door trick

I knew all that shit about capturing it faster n about us only needed to hold two points.

the whole thing about defending for points was new to me tho, thats the one thing i didnt know about domination, ill start posting up because before today i would always leave to go for another one.

Back