Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I'm on my gta shit till y'all ready again..

Kid sleep
Wife upstairs watching true blood

I'm good

Ap: aight, let's go to B, one person stays at A.

~B gets captured. AP looks at A not captured~

AP: yo, why nobody capped A?

~cod... Enemy has captured A

AP:
:stare:

AP:

I'm not gonna tell niggas about their gameplay.

Lol.

Niggas can’t even give an answer

you asking for shit that nobody else ask for bruh

I told u to check the thread and check the in game friends list thats how we all see who is on . It aint no specific time

since you working with a schedule you'd be better off just checking it from the game and hopping in a session when you see folks on

Freeman nice with it.

We was laughing saying he was gonna be in here talking about how we all suck an he had to save our asses

AP:

Nigga said go to B everytime....

giphy.gif

So I went to B everytime

I told u to check the thread and check the in game friends list thats how we all see who is on . It aint no specific time

since you working with a schedule you'd be better off just checking it from the game and hopping in a session when you see folks on
Man I told y'all that this nigga a diva....

This the same shit he pulled with the podcast... Nigga got no fucking discipline. No commitment

The nigga tight for time but wants us to tell him what time we gon play just so he can say "I'm busy" instead of just saying what time he's gonna jump on so niggas can join him.

I'm finna delete this nigga off my list if he doesn't report for duty soon.

Freeman nice with it.

We was laughing saying he was gonna be in here talking about how we all suck an he had to save our asses

Nah. I used to be super duper trash. I put my time in over the years. Domination and hardpoint just automatic for me at this point.

It's crazy running past niggas to an objective sometimes tho. Like "tf are you doing?", "What are you thinking about?" I be wanting to yell but I be quiet.

Back