Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

no this thread is not better. links die quicker than a blink. lotta idiots on here too, some might actually be dyslexic retards. over there it's community based. and they actually fulfill requests unlike here. idc if they make money running a discord, I wanna get my money's worth being in vip and im losing that because it keeps getting shut down. y'all really ruining the internet

Nigga if you ain't getting link here so why you keep on coming back instead of just staying in those server shit !??
I'm saying this because I'm in some of those for like a long time ,no shit in there !!!
The joking part is even there nigga keep on posting recycled link with ads shit and all !!
I guess you just run one of those also
After deep analysis

Nigga who keeps on snitching on the community on here just know you pussy or some assholes pigs
(Don't know exactly which fits you )

Important : to whom to may concern
Don't say shit if it ain't you
Anyone saying shit then you exposed period !!

I repeat this post every couple of days because it seems dudes are still going through ad links when they don't have to.

Use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, or Firefox for Android, and install Universal Bypass: https://universal-bypass.org/install. The extension works by automatically skipping ad links and link redirectors and taking you right to the Megas. If you don't use one of those browsers, you should start using one for this forum.

You should also:

1. Not click any ad links. Doing so encourages them to post more. Maybe you're willing to waste 2 minutes on every ad link. But over the course of a day if you click, say, 30 ad links you've wasted an HOUR of your time just watching ads. And that's only if they don't make you go through 2 or 3 ad links to get one Mega....AND if they're not reposting dead Megas just for the clicks AND if the ads aren't spreading malware. At this point, clicking an ad link without Universal Bypass is just dumb.
2. Install the script and ad blocker of your choice: uBlock Origin is pretty good.
3. Skip the links with me and post the Megas. The more people skipping, the faster shit gets shared and the more shit gets shared.
4. Don't buy shit from anyone or join any Discords. The purpose of this thread is for the free, open, and friction-less sharing of links to content. Period. It's not for dickheads to hijack the thread to siphon traffic or clutter it with spam.
5. Continue asking @AP21 to make me a moderator. The warnings he comes in and gives every few weeks aren't having an impact on all the shenanigans that continue to go on and @Banginscrew901 can't do it by himself.

Back