Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name the most overachieving team of your lifetime.

tenor.gif

Hakeem>>Shaq, I’m not arguing against KAJ over Hakeem.

Co-MF-Sign.

Been saying that for years. Shaq's biggest attribute was that he wasn't built like the average Center. If he was built more like Kareem, or Duncan or Hakeem, with his skill set (or lack thereof) his career wouldn't have made it past the 90's.

Co-MF-Sign.

Been saying that for years. Shaq's biggest attribute was that he wasn't built like the average Center. If he was built more like Kareem, or Duncan or Hakeem, with his skill set (or lack thereof) his career wouldn't have made it past the 90's.

None of that shit matters though.

He was built like he was built and dominated EVERY BIG MEN including Keem

None of that shit matters though.

He was built like he was built and dominated EVERY BIG MEN including Keem

:lol9: ....@ Shaq dominated The Dream. Shaq ain't really start dominating til like year 2 or 3 in LA and Hakeem was way past his prime by then.

Furthermore, as a Spurs fan I remember Duncan and Robinson having some good games against Shaq

:lol9: ....@ Shaq dominated The Dream. Shaq ain't really start dominating til like year 2 or 3 in LA and Hakeem was way past his prime by then.

Furthermore, as a Spurs fan I remember Duncan and Robinson having some good games against Shaq

Keem was like in his 10th year when they met Orlando in the finals bruh. Thats was not past his prime

2005 Sonics. Their roster was average yet somehow won 52 games and took the Spurs to 6 games in the 2nd round.

The Mavs team that beat the Heat had less talent than just about every Mavs team in the decade prior to that

Back