Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Took a looooot of work but uploads finally complete. Those that been fucking with me in The Funds Raised collection should already see the below. I know ya’ll can see the BIG HITTERS in this one (especially the top line *cue future - real sisters*, Tha PDaughta new tape. All sorts.) This should hold you down for throughout the ‘rona - FAXXXX.

Minor update coming to The Fund Raiser folder

If this site is really called a BLACK web and ya’ll fw any of these than holler. Ain’t gonna be up for long. Stay safe yall

View attachment 257414
Can I get the DM fam?

Took a looooot of work but uploads finally complete. Those that been fucking with me in The Funds Raised collection should already see the below. I know ya’ll can see the BIG HITTERS in this one (especially the top line *cue future - real sisters*, Tha PDaughta new tape. All sorts.) This should hold you down for throughout the ‘rona - FAXXXX.

Minor update coming to The Fund Raiser folder

If this site is really called a BLACK web and ya’ll fw any of these than holler. Ain’t gonna be up for long. Stay safe yall

View attachment 257414
Can i get the file?

Well everyone in here wanna be disgusting so....

Not into scat or piss
I hope she don't do that
But this fat hairy girl has SSS+ Wet pussy

Last edited:
Man IDK which one of yall niggas snitching like I'm posting a bitch you actually fuckin , but pull ya panties up and stay the fuck off my post reportin shit . The hoes is for everybody

Yea.. Came to this forum to check it out and hopefully share more, but already changed my mind. After I post a video I put on PH here, all of a sudden I'm hit with 8+ dmca notices :scust: This not the spot. Thankfully it was toward a PH channel that was already in the hole. We now migrate and reup to one of our many others.

But there's obviously some weirdo compulsive dick beaters here, who only see pussy on the PC, and think it's theirs. so they'll do nothing but report. Keep in mind more are online now, cause of social distancing, so you're providing to more eyes than usual. Sometimes it's cool to share in more discreet ways, so u can manage who you're giving stuff to. This forum too open. Just a thought....

Back