Welcome To aBlackWeb

Name the most overachieving team of your lifetime.

This current Liverpool team fam they broke near enough every world league record, they 25 points clear from second place team after 29 games with only one draw and one loss.

They not that good player for player. No way.

30 years without a title and corona hit when they have this miracle season ahaha

Ravens winning the Superbowl in 2001 with only their only offense being a kicker

94 Rockets won a championship with 1 all star caliber player.

06 Jets according to the experts were supposed to be the worst team in football. Won 10 games with the worst run game in the league, Pennington’s water gun arm, and serviceable receivers, and a middle of the pack defense.

I know you’re trolling but you’re actually right.
Lol I wasn’t trolling

I did a deep dive on that team yesterday when trying to assassinate Jason Kidd’s character and saw that team was booty for the most part it’s crazy how they got to the finals

Lol I wasn’t trolling

I did a deep dive on that team yesterday when trying to assassinate Jason Kidd’s character and saw that team was booty for the most part it’s crazy how they got to the finals
There was talent there. Kidd, Martin, Van Horn, Jefferson, Todd, Collins, Williams. But they weren’t a great team by any means. I just wished we would’ve kept Stephen Jackson and Feick could’ve stayed healthy.

Pats dynasty.

They won their 1st 3 by a FG, basically the buzzer.
If beast mode woulda got the ball, they woulda lost to Seattle.
28-3. They shoulda been lost the SB to Atlanta.
With a healthy Cooper Kupp and Todd Gurley b4 he broke down. I believe the rams woulda won.

But the be fair...

Tyree helmet catch was some all time fluke shit.
Manning to Manningham was prolly the best ball manning ever threw in this life.

Pats coulda easily lost all those SBs.

Last edited:
Dont even get me started on playing in the weakest nfl division over the last 20+ years.

Playing in the AFC east basically set them up for a SB run every year.

94 Rockets won a championship with 1 all star caliber player.

06 Jets according to the experts were supposed to be the worst team in football. Won 10 games with the worst run game in the league, Pennington’s water gun arm, and serviceable receivers, and a middle of the pack defense.

But they had the 2nd best center of all time.

Leicester city - Leicester City won the Premier League as 5,000-1

Montpellier - odds were 80/1 at the start of the season and had finished 14th in the previous season.

Back