Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

If your state had a bunch of public hospitals closed in the last decade, I'm willing to bet they were under Republican leadership

Bobby Jindal closed a bunch of them here. A few in rural areas of the state and one of the oldest charity hospitals in the state in Nola

This was a huge part of the Republican agenda to close public state funded hospitals to drive people to privately run ones stating the state shouldn't be in the public hospital business

They lied about how much money it would save the state but it laid off thousands of people and forced people into systems that couldn't provide proper and affordable care.

These fuckers here were so glad gov Blanco botched Katrina that they voted Bobby fucking Jindal into office then reelected him. The state under his leadership was in a deficit every fucking year.

Republicans are terrible people. I don't think they even believe in what the fundamental principles of being a republican is but they basically just want to go left when everyone goes right.

And people keep putting them in office. I'm not saying Democrats are any better but we need to elect people who aren't fucking idiots

After 4 years, if they haven't done shit, don't reelect them. It's really that simple
How you feel about Edwards?

Lord jesus...we living in idiocracy
Ppl all over the world have known for months that asymptomatic ppl can spread the virus. The Georgia state capital is a 10-15 minute drive from the CDC. If this basic knowledge was able to be disseminated all over the globe why wasn't this information able to reach the idiot governor who was right down the street?

Red state Republicans and their mind numbing ignorance will lead to the downfall of this nation.

Last edited:
Then number of deaths in NJ amd Florida is wildin today. 200 each. I dont remember even seen 100 for NJ, same of FL, crazy it jumped so much.

Back