Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

Also, it's cool for Scott to play Still coz that's the rules but that's def Dre's beat. Like most of the Dre and Storch stuff

Mannie got jumped by like 50 11 producers.
But he did the keys.
He did the drums.
He turned the light on in the studio.
He killed that pesky fly in the wall.
He got everybody coffee.
:hahaha:

Niggas in here saying dude is versatile, Point me to 2 complete albums he's done or records he made for folks who wasn't already established in the game where's his, 15 - 16 plus tracks for his artists?.
Fat Joe, biggest record came from a nigga off Cash Money, who Mannie groomed. And this fat fuker has to nerve to talk.

Now that I see how these shits are played out, these shits are not good for "in-house" dudes who do complete albums, instead of shopping beats on a CD to A-list artist, the nigga wasn't in the studio with half of the artists he made beats for FOH man, you got niggas in the comments who were 5 years old, listening to what their mama and daddy was listening to, still learning their ABC's in 90s-2000. They first heard about New Orleans, let alone CMR was in 2008, niggas aint live in real time to understand what was going on. I saw one post where somebody said Back That Ass Up became famous when Obama danced to it. smh

Niggas wasn't making no Baby Boy, Naughty Girl and other Pop Records at Cash Money Records, CMR still doesn't make RB records now, so the nigga doesn't have range because he doesn't have a Baby Boy with Beyoncé or a female R&B singer?

I told a patna of mines, when has 50 Cents - Just a lil bit, been the song to play anywhere at any spot?, most of them niggas in the comments just heard Rich Niggas last night and that song is played everywhere, LeBron requested that song at his own party FOH man.. None of these niggas never heard a BG record outside of Bling Bling.

Scotty playing shit co-produced, niggas really riding around bumping Eve and Gwen Stefani smh.. fucking 2020 man, playing all that soft shit, nigga got two hard records, Lean Back, and Make it Rain, that I believe he made own his own, by himself

Lil Jon is a rap producer going up against T-Pain, really? Crunk vs R&B shit, all that soft shit..shit will be the same play out

Last edited:
Back