Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you condone snitching.................

I don't know any parent who wouldn't tell their child to sing like a bird. Especially if they innocent.

Look no further than "The First 48". All the detectives gotta do is bring their mama in the room, and these muthafuccas break.
Lol very true but some people are straight up anti snitching

giphy.gif

I would only condone it if my kid was doin it for ppl that would do the same for him/her

If it's siblings I expect them to stick together

Fuck everybody else. You a civilian you better tell

I'd point out to them that the person that they are trying to protect is not worried about them enough to come forward and say they did it and you are innocent.
They are not Manning up so why protect them?

Now let's go point the nigga out as a family.
:hedidit: :hedidit: :hedidit:

Personally I feel like it’s relative to the situation and the severity of the situation

idk I’ll never snitch on my homies though not only cause of trust and bond or whatever but just cause I don’t fuck with police and the justice system

I’ve been in situations where I was innocent as fuck, facing not numbers but letters and my whole hood knew I was innocent but NOBODY including the dude that actually did it came forward to clear me...

My pride wouldn’t let me snitch but I knew if I came out Of that situation I needed to get the fuck away from them dudes...
i was in ta similar type situation except we was all guilty an only i got caught.
i got caught in such a stupid way. it wasnt even my stupidity just doing dirt with niggas who couldnt stop niggin.
smdh
got away from all them niggas after rumbling a few over that shit.

I'd get him the best legal counsel we could afford. If he truly didnt commit the crime, then the burden of proof is on police. Good lawyer will be able to eat the case. I can't tell him to snitch cause IF he was really affiliated like that, there are other/lesser charges the cops may hit him with. If he have to do any time, niggas in jail gonna check his paperwork, and once they see you snitched, even a 3 to 5 gonna feel like 10.

I'd get him the best legal counsel we could afford. If he truly didnt commit the crime, then the burden of proof is on police. Good lawyer will be able to eat the case. I can't tell him to snitch cause IF he was really affiliated like that, there are other/lesser charges the cops may hit him with. If he have to do any time, niggas in jail gonna check his paperwork, and once they see you snitched, even a 3 to 5 gonna feel like 10.

Innocent folks go to jail all the time

Would I condone snitching? No.

Would I condone my law-abiding, citizen ass son cooperating with the police? Of course.

Last edited:
Innocent folks go to jail all the time
True, but most of them had a state appointed or Gov appointed lawyer. Better odds with a lawyer that specializes in the field my kid is charged with.

Long story short, If my kid jumped off the porch, then he gotta man up for whatever comes his way. I will not condone him snitching, I will help him try to get out of the situation he's in. More than likely he has done some shit that others can snitch on him for, and cops will try to get him on a lesser charge.

Back