Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Grillz originated with the Romans and Mayans, dread locks originated with Indian Hindus

The Hindus: An Alternative History by Wendy Doniger.

Having pointed this out it's ony fair to say that civilization in the area now known as Egypt also predates what we claim to know. I've said this a time or two since the IC, but to YT likes to put their own spin on shit because they don't have an explanation for it. For example: The original translation of the glyphs describing the Sphinx states that Kahfre discovered the Sphinx during an excavation of the area, this was later changed to him having it built. Its my belief that the change was necessary to stave off the obvious question "if he didn't build it, who did?" because that would indicate there was a much older civilization that we don't have a clue about. I've read shit and watched documentaries on it (again, in the early 90's back when TLC was "The Learning Channel") and there's speculation that the Sphinx and the surrounding structures are over 100,000 years old. This places humanity as far older than we think and, once again, creates questions we simply don't have answers for.

From what I can see that book suggests something more along the lines of like 2000 BCE.

As for the Stele at the foot of the sphinx - that was written 1,000 years after the sphinx was built.

It's cool but u gotta be more humble next time cos now u learnt something and I was right. See I told u

I don't believe that date to be true, I've never seen it before but if King can provide some proper proof then cool.

It wouldn't actually mean that locs originated with Hinduism because 1. It wouldn't have been Hinduism and 2. As I've said previously it's just hair and no one invented it.

What you're doin' is tryna claim something you kno' people commonly associate with black people

It's cool but u gotta be more humble next time cos now u learnt something and I was right. See I told u
giphy.gif

No again that's not true.

This nonsense comes from the belief that black people couldn't have built a civilization like ancient Egypt because the Europeans were the ones who introduced society to Africa.

It's bullshit, its factually wrong and it doesn't even make any sense.

The DNA test she's talking about is from a "study" done a few years back on like 60 mummies primarily from the Roman period.

That's like doing a DNA test in Utah right now and coming to the conclusion that Native Americans were white. Except instead of a 300 year gap we're talking about a 3,000 year gap.

The DNA test she's talking about is from a "study" done a few years back on like 60 mummies primarily from the Roman period.

That's doing a DNA test in Utah right now and coming to the conclusion that Native Americans were white. Except instead of a 300 year gap we're talking about a 3,000 year gap.

It's so dumb but it took a long time for historians to accept that. Unfortunately for us, a little bitta knowledge people like Shady gonna be usin' studies like this to back up their crap forever it seems

All these regions of Africa had their own pagan religions with their own God's and Goddess before man made Abrahamic religion formed then conquered Africa
Even with that a lot of the people also had a belief in a singular deity before the Abrahamic religions brought something new per se to Africa and still what does that have to do with anything?

Even with that a lot of the people also had a belief in a singular deity before the Abrahamic religions brought something new per se to Africa and still what does that have to do with anything?

Every pagan and polythiestic religion in history had that 1 singular all powerful creator but its not the same as Judaism monotheism which is just a false religion

The overall point I am making would be not all black people are the same Africans from the continent are very humble, non ego, good peoples in my experience

Every pagan and polythiestic religion in history had that 1 singular all powerful creator but its not the same as Judaism monotheism which is just a false religion

The overall point I am making would be not all black people are the same Africans from the continent are very humble, non ego, good peoples in my experience
Again some of the people of Africa were animalistic, some polytheistic, as well as monotheistic without the other two influences.

And of course not all black people are the same but what are you trying to say in regards to black Africans vs black Americans, black Latinos, and those of the Caribbean and the aborigines people of Australian and thoses who were called the Untouchables in India etc

U are wrong they didn't originate in ancient Egypt they originated in India as I showed u in the videos with the deity Shiva, his devotees and Vedic Hindu priests. Hinduism is older than any Egyptian religion as Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet

Ancient Egyptians weren't black either they were Caucasian whites like modern day Egyptians

they weren’t white until the Ptolemaic Dynasty. Before then they looked similar to the Ethiopian/Sudanese people

E03C5601-5F5C-4B3C-B0A5-047532B81A0B.jpeg C71331D6-9384-4BF2-AAAC-041C034F0451.jpeg DD06841A-4923-4C4A-B3B5-5BEC8285A265.jpeg C71331D6-9384-4BF2-AAAC-041C034F0451.jpeg 3B5D1CE7-EC6B-45D6-8EA2-8F84B836A487.jpeg 9073727D-3F52-468A-A552-2BDD84B572F0.png 40890147-82D1-4E0A-AEF9-FFFFBCDE8000.jpeg BA114387-3E33-4DFD-9E61-74BADFE13AD5.jpeg B43C751E-99E8-4941-B82E-80BF3FF3866C.jpeg

these are NOT caucasians, Elam.

Last edited:
No they are not they originated in India and are Indian with vedic Hindus it is apart of the religion of Hinduism. This religion is also the oldest religion on the planet which pre dates any other religion

This is a historical fact as the Hindu deity Shiva wore dread locks and there are pictures of him wearing dreads
STEWZAY!!!

Again some of the people of Africa were animalistic, some polytheistic, as well as monotheistic without the other two influences.

And of course not all black people are the same but what are you trying to say in regards to black Africans vs black Americans, black Latinos, and those of the Caribbean and the aborigines people of Australian and thoses who were called the Untouchables in India etc

Let me break it down for u simple. West Africans from the continent of Africa and countrys in West Africa do not have the inferiority complex, mentality, hatred, culture vulture tendencies, anger, low self esteemthat a lot of African Americans and Afro Caribbeans have

Like a person from Nigeria isn't trying to steal Egypt history or is attached to his or her black skin but just has the simple mentality that their skin happens to be black but they are a human first

Let me break it down for u simple. West Africans from the continent of Africa and countrys in West Africa do not have the inferiority complex, mentality, hatred, culture vulture tendencies, anger, low self esteemthat a lot of African Americans and Afro Caribbeans have

Like a person from Nigeria isn't trying to steal Egypt history or is attached to his or her black skin but just has the simple mentality that their skin happens to be black but they are a human first

@mods - really what's it gonna take?

Lol the nerve of this filthy red dot. Only thing your culture is known for is slum dog millionaire, running the local quik e marts, terrible body odor and the worlds worst rape crisis.

Trash Culture. Y’all got dreads because your people are filthy unwashed heathens and your stinky hair gets matted with curry and fecal matter.

fuck outta here Dinesh

This your culture

Back