Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Grillz originated with the Romans and Mayans, dread locks originated with Indian Hindus

Starbucks

Literally didn't have to check who ts was.
Same shit different websites
Dreads are african af, deal with it.

No they are not they originated in India and are Indian with vedic Hindus it is apart of the religion of Hinduism. This religion is also the oldest religion on the planet which pre dates any other religion

This is a historical fact as the Hindu deity Shiva wore dread locks and there are pictures of him wearing dreads

Lol @ "dreadlocks don't belong to one culture" ,these people(including the thread starter) are always

Trying to have inclusiveness to other people's cultures !

How when they originated in my country and within a belief system and spiritual system I follow. It is a historical fact dread locks origins are within Hinduism

if life started in Africa, you do the math

This a lazy statement but there is a valid point within it. If Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet pre dating any current religion or any other religion that died out due to conquest by abrahamic religions. Then at one point the entire world every nation every human on earth practiced Hinduism when it was the only religion on the planet before the other religions formed thousands and thousands of years later

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
This a lazy statement but there is a valid point within it. If Hinduism is the oldest religion on the planet pre dating any current religion or any other religion that died out due to conquest by abrahamic religions. Then at one point the entire world every nation every human on earth practiced Hinduism when it was the only religion on the planet before the other religions formed thousands and thousands of years later
why do you want everyone to be so accepting or your religious beliefs but you dont apply the same energy to everyone's different tastes in music?

you in here trying to drop knowledge or kick game or whatever. This seems to be a passionate subject for you, but when it comes to music, you are the polar opposite with your one same point of view EVERY single time.

why do you want everyone to be so accepting or your religious beliefs but you dont apply the same energy to everyone's different tastes in music?

you in here trying to drop knowledge or kick game or whatever. This seems to be a passionate subject for you, but when it comes to music, you are the polar opposite with your one same point of view EVERY single time.

No I don't as we not allowed to force our religion on others we not a missionary religion. Me stating facts about the religion straight up history about it is not me saying yo come join the religion or begging people to. Join

Though I do look at Africans, Afro Caribbeans, African Americans, Europeans as lost, deluded and weird those who are Muslims or Christians or branch off Christianity like Rastafarism as these religions were forced on these people by the sword and came about due to conquest, slavery and invasion. On the flip side so many black people and white people are waking up to this truth and fact and are leaving Christianity and Islam and are anti abrahamic religion

Of course I am proud however dread locks originated within Hinduism and India my culture

No I don't as we not allowed to force our religion on others we not a missionary religion. Me stating facts about the religion straight up history about it is not me saying yo come join the religion or begging people to. Join

Though I do look at Africans, Afro Caribbeans, African Americans, Europeans as lost, deluded and weird those who are Muslims or Christians or branch off Christianity like Rastafarism as these religions were forced on these people by the sword and came about due to conquest, slavery and invasion. On the flip side so many black people and white people are waking up to this truth and fact and are leaving Christianity and Islam and are anti abrahamic religion

Of course I am proud however dread locks originated within Hinduism and India my culture
newsflash, all religions were forced on people...yours isn't exempt

newsflash, all religions were forced on people...yours isn't exempt

Lol u need to do your re search as u are so dilluded to think that. Hinduism has never been forced it is a spiritual religion directly from the creater

Back your foolish and historically false statement up. I dare u

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
There's a ton of hieroglyphs with africans wearing dreadlocks thousands of years before hindus existed. Cut it out.

Bring forward evidence for your claim back your self up with proof

Hindus have existed since the earth has it is the oldest religion historically and at one point the whole world practiced this

Here is a Hindu deity wearing locks

Bring forward evidence for your claim back your self up with proof

Hindus have existed since the earth has it is the oldest religion historically and at one point the whole world practiced this

Here is a Hindu deity wearing locks

What year is that?

Historians, scientists, philosphers, schoolers have verified dreads originated in India with Hinduism which dreads are apart of the religion and verified Hinduism is the oldest spiritual practice on earth with the oldest recorded scriptures

Yet bloggers on a message board such as AP, Goldie, GNS trying to argue with history, facts, common knowledge

Lmao

Back