Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

You're using projecting wrong again. You really have to stop that.

What about Joshua though? Your keyboard militantism will allow for his murder and the subsequent framing of three innocent black men? This isn't worthy of your time? You're worried about past actions and explanations by Tammy, while ignoring this travesty of justice? Must be two sides.
Yawn. Troll, you can't manipulate me. Save those tactics for your non black wife

Yawn. Troll, you can't manipulate me. Save those tactics for your non black wife

What about Joshua though? Your keyboard militantism will allow for his murder and the subsequent framing of three innocent black men? This isn't worthy of your time? You're worried about past actions and explanations by Tammy, while ignoring this travesty of justice?

What about Joshua though? Your keyboard militantism will allow for his murder and the subsequent framing of three innocent black men? This isn't worthy of your time? You're worried about past actions and explanations by Tammy, while ignoring this travesty of justice?
I already spoke on it, your trollness

I already spoke on it, your trollness

What about Joshua though? Your keyboard militantism will allow for his murder and the subsequent framing of three innocent black men? This isn't worthy of your time?

It was never about Tariq. It was about you and those who were with you in your claim that Joshua was killed by police. I only mentioned Tariq because you seem to only "think" about anything if he's posting about it. Once he stopped mentioning Joshua, you forgot all about this black man that was murdered by the police.

Why did you forget about Joshua?

Three men were indicted for his murder back in December.

Which we talked about already...

Which we talked about already...

We did? They were indicted in December and today was the first time this thread has been posted in since before then.

Was there another thread where y'all discussed the three innocent black men being indicted to cover up a DPD revenge killing?

We did? They were indicted in December and today was the first time this thread has been posted in since before then.

Was there another thread where y'all discussed the three innocent black men being indicted to cover up a DPD revenge killing?
That 3 men killed him in a drug deal gone wrong? Yes we discussed that already.

But okay here we are what do you want us to talk about?

That 3 men killed him in a drug deal gone wrong? Yes we discussed that already.

But okay here we are what do you want us to talk about?

If you're one of the posters who believe that that's all a cover story to hide the murder of Joshua Brown by the DPD, I want to know why Joshua has been forgotten and why is the framing of three innocent brothers not worth your attention?

And the arrest of those three men was discussed, not their indictment. You weren't even aware they had been indicted.

If you're one of the posters who believe that that's all a cover story to hide the murder of Joshua Brown by the DPD, I want to know why Joshua has been forgotten and why is the framing of three innocent brothers not worth your attention?
He hasn’t been forgotten there wasn’t any new developments. We found out it was a drug deal gone wrong and they knew or found out who the suspects are/were.

What do you think about the judge hugging and coddling Amber Guyger?

He hasn’t been forgotten there wasn’t any new developments. We found out it was a drug deal gone wrong and they knew or found out who the suspects are/were.

So if you don't believe the conspiracy, why did you feel the need to address me? If you believe the bold my questions aren't for you. Do you believe the bold?

So if you don't believe the conspiracy, why did you feel the need to address me? If you believe the bold my questions aren't for you. Do you believe the bold?
Answer this question I answered your previous question.

“What do you think about the judge hugging and coddling Amber Guyger?”

Answer this question I answered your previous question.

“What do you think about the judge hugging and coddling Amber Guyger?”

You're tagging in to an ongoing discussion for your boy so either you believe what he does or you don't. We'll go further from there.

You're tagging in to an ongoing discussion for your boy so either you believe what he does or you don't. We'll go further from there.
What do you think about the judge hugging and coddling Amber Guyger? Any thoughts on that? Answer that then I’ll answer your follow up questions? We’re having dialogue right? This isn’t an interrogation.

What do you think about the judge hugging and coddling Amber Guyger? Any thoughts on that? Answer that then I’ll answer your follow up questions? We’re having dialogue right? This isn’t an interrogation.

You won't force me to have the conversation you want to have while I'm discussing something else. So answer the question or keep it moving.

You won't force me to have the conversation you want to have while I'm discussing something else. So answer the question or keep it moving.
I have a better idea...

Now answer this

Everytime you duck the topic that everyone else has chimed in on it shows how detached you are.

You're a black man who is apparently more Brandt Jean than Tariq Nasheed

I have a better idea...

Now answer this

Do you not want to align yourself with foolishness and don't want to hurt any feelings? Or are you afraid to admit you believe the conspiracy theory?

Everytime you duck the topic that everyone else has chimed in on it shows how detached you are.

You're a black man who is apparently more Brandt Jean than Tariq Nasheed

Or you're back now that big brother is here. Lmbo.

Why did you forget about justice for Joshua? Why don't you care about the three innocent black men indicted for a revenge murder committed by the DPD? Why?

Or you're back now that big brother is here. Lmbo.

Why did you forget about justice for Joshua? Why don't you care about the three innocent black men indicted for a revenge murder committed by the DPD? Why?
Every single post you've made in here has nothing to do with the reason why the thread was bumped. You were triggered by Tariq which was the point any time i post a tweet of his. I love seeing which one of you weak negroes focus on the messenger instead of the message. It never fails, Now you're hiding behind fake concern for Joshua Brown. And whats the end game for you, to prove white supremacist pigs right? Coon shit

Every single post you've made in here has nothing to do with the reason why the thread was bumped. You were triggered by Tariq which was the point any time i post a tweet of his. I love seeig which one of you weak negroes focus on the messenger instead of the message. It never fails, Now you're hiding behind fake concern for Joshua Brown. And whats the end game for you, to prove white supremacist pigs right? Coon shit

Every post I've made has been about Joshua Brown. The black man that you believe was murdered by DPD. But you don't want to speak on that or the three innocent black men who have been indicted for this murder that was committed by the DPD.

Now you tell me which is more important, what Tammy had to say or the murder of a black man by the police and their framing of three black men for said murder?

Last edited:
Back