Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

While I agree that the judges religious/christian bullshit justification for what she did needs to be addressed.... @IC_Refugee I can't agree with you just brushing off what @Mister is saying.

You was all throughout this thread saying how they did homeboy( Joshua) dirty and a conspiracy was afoot...in your opinion... You even went as far to say he was assassinated. we all grown here... we can multitask and discuss multifaceted shit.... care to address it or nah?

While I agree that the judges religious/christian bullshit justification for what she did needs to be addressed.... @IC_Refugee I can't agree with you just brushing off what @Mister is saying.

You was all throughout this thread saying how they did homeboy( Joshua) dirty and a conspiracy was afoot...in your opinion... You even went as far to say he was assassinated. we all grown here... we can multitask and discuss multifaceted shit.... care to address it or nah?
Bruh. Mister doesn't give a fat fuck about Joshua Brown. He always leans towards the establishment if you haven't noticed. He conveys nothing but condescension through his text. How do you not pick up on that? Its obvious. He was looking for a gotcha moment to pin on Tariq "and his followers". Had he mentioned Joshua without an ulterior motive I would have been glad to engage, but as it is he's a fuckin troll who shows indifference about white supremacy in general

Bruh. Mister doesn't give a fat fuck about Joshua Brown. He always leans towards the establishment if you haven't noticed. He conveys nothing but condescension through his text. How do you not pick up on that? Its obvious. He was looking for a gotcha moment to pin on Tariq "and his followers". Had he mentioned Joshua without an ulterior motive I would have been glad to engage, but as it is he's a fuckin troll who shows indifference about white supremacy in general

It was never about Tariq. It was about you and those who were with you in your claim that Joshua was killed by police. I only mentioned Tariq because you seem to only "think" about anything if he's posting about it. Once he stopped mentioning Joshua, you forgot all about this black man that was murdered by the police.

Why did you forget about Joshua?

Is there any new developments regarding Joshua Brown?

Three men were indicted for his murder back in December.

It was never about Tariq. It was about you and those who were with you in your claim that Joshua was killed by police. I only mentioned Tariq because you seem to only "think" about anything if he's posting about it. Once he stopped mentioning Joshua, you forgot all about this black man that was murdered by the police.

Why did you forget about Joshua?

Three men were indicted for his murder back in December.

You don't care about Joshua.

You don't oppose white supremacy like a lot of us at abw do

You probably have a white wife/kids

:cantsee:

The pigs covered their asses this time. They have "suspects" in custody, there's nothing more to discuss really

So not only did they murder Joshua but they've indicted three innocent brothers for the murder to cover up their crime, and "there's nothing more to discuss really"? That's deep.

I do feel like damn the Joshua dude was set up like I mean it’s the perfect coincidence for police. But ain’t really now way to prove it

You don't care about Joshua.

You don't oppose white supremacy like a lot of us at abw do

You probably have a white wife/kids

:cantsee:

Bet your bank on the bold.

As far as the underlined, I notice you stay with the us and we statements. Stand on your own.

I do feel like damn the Joshua dude was set up like I mean it’s the perfect coincidence for police. But ain’t really now way to prove it

That's always the easy out for those pushing conspiracies.

I damn sure can't relate to being on code with idiots and dudes who lack integrity.
You're projecting.

You already showed your indifference about Tammy and the Jeans because you're the type of docile nigga who would hug Amber Guyger too

You're projecting.

You already showed your indifference about Tammy and the Jeans because you're the type of docile nigga who would hug Amber Guyger too

You're using projecting wrong again. You really have to stop that.

What about Joshua though? Your keyboard militantism will allow for his murder and the subsequent framing of three innocent black men? This isn't worthy of your time? You're worried about past actions and explanations by Tammy, while ignoring this travesty of justice? Must be two sides.

Back