Welcome To aBlackWeb

I gave my targaryen one away I'm sad af lol.

They had em for a good price when I bought it the first time but yea some places were outa fuckin control

lol I was hype in the lead up to the finale on some collector shit... now... I might just say fuck it end up drinkin them joints lol

It def had its issues, but I was fine with the season other than that bullshit ass finale. I been wanting to go back and watch battle of winterfell and the bells again but havent gotten around to it.
Nope. I binged it every year from Season 5 2x a year

Now I can’t even bring myself to watch Season 8 again. Not thatI thought it was bad, but I can now admit it was a let down

Long Live The House That Ned Built
View attachment 170310
I've got 2 weeks off work over Christmas for the first time in about 4 years. I think I'm going to blitz through it then. The finale was turrible though

Nah fuck the show runners.
Those idiots are the real enemy.
They were in such a rush to finish the show to jump on that Star Wars train.
We coulda got this same ending with more dialogue and character development through a few more seasons.
Instead we got fast travel and character choices that made no sense.

facts I mean they dropped the ball and Star Wars trash well I might see the last one

That should have heppened. Jaime and Cersei did not die in a GoT style.
Nope sure didn't. They got the poetic death. Jaime going back to her made no sense after his storyline of redemption.
With all the shit Cersei did, she needed a death worse than Joffrey. I wanted to feel the opposite of the Red Wedding with her death. That's just piss poor writing.

Nope sure didn't. They got the poetic death. Jaime going back to her made no sense after his storyline of redemption.
With all the shit Cersei did, she needed a death worse than Joffrey. I wanted to feel the opposite of the Red Wedding with her death. That's just piss poor writing.

nah according to @Sion subverting expectations is the only thing that matters and the final episode was dope!

Back