Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smokers Section. (Smokers only)

i find myself caring less about strains and more about the growers/brand behind the shit and thc levels.

as this shit becomes more "standard", we will all be able to make some glaring calls such as "all Girl Scout Cookies arent grown equally".

Gone are the days where people will ask you what strain youre smoking. Soon you'll hear "what brand strain is that" and only trusted brands will get the love.
I still go by smells

That shit served me well today..

This snow shit had a sweet sour vibe to it....

I hit it on my way up...shit got me. Right as fuck bro.....

That blugotti pre roll was decent as fuck too...that was my celebration for taking these niggaz money in the pick'em league

That shit served me well today..

This snow shit had a sweet sour vibe to it....

I hit it on my way up...shit got me. Right as fuck bro.....

That blugotti pre roll was decent as fuck too...that was my celebration for taking these niggaz money in the pick'em league

im glad you enjoyed!

something like this would only be available to someone who has a medical card.

recreationally in most states, the legal dosage is up to 10 mgs of THC per serving.

Na out here in Cali we can't even get our hands on these shits with a MM card. They banned high potency edibles like this. You'll never find any container of MM edible totaling 1000mg. Shit is a travesty.

The Black Bar was my go to edible for YEARS.

lol @ culture.

blunts are gross/disgusting
I stay telling niggaz this.

I'm mostly a bowl or top paper smoker

Last night was crazy.... Left the house for work last minute... No cash, and I was pretty much out of the shit I got from DC. Last week...

Get to work, the one dude who grows his own shit... It be fire too.... He just happen to roll thru, and asks me if a had any bud

Nope

Need some?... Just put a batch together. ... Here

Free 8th

Get off work, cousin calls me... Come thru, we just got back from out of town

Another free 8th

Spent nothing... Super bowl Sunday bout to be ignant

Mighty goes for $350

Its the most expensive portable vape on the market im sure

When i say its worth it im not lyin.

I can stay high ALL DAY off 1gram using these microdose capsules

you fuckin right.

I got like half a jar. Imma use it for edibles once it gets full.
Have u ever done it before?

Got any recipes?

I tried cookies like a yr ago but they tasted so trash.

Since then i usually just crush it & mix it into ice cream or drink it w protein shake

Have u ever done it before?

Got any recipes?

I tried cookies like a yr ago but they tasted so trash.

Since then i usually just crush it & mix it into ice cream or drink it w protein shake

yessir! I’ve done it MAD times. It all boils down to making the infused butter.

The key it all is bud decarbing. Since you using AVB, you don’t hafta worry so much about that part of the process. But what you can do ultimately is get like a half oz of some alright tree (broken down fine), throw it on a cooking tray and put it in the oven on 325 for like 45 mins. That will decarb the bud for you.

Put 4 sticks of butter in a pot and put it on the stove. Let that shit melt down to a bubble and then put the freshly decarb’d bud and AVB into the pot. At this point, you want to put the stove on low-medium and keep stirring the mixture for like 4 hours every 10 mins or so. You don’t want the flowery content to stick to the bottom of the pot. Keep stirring that shit.

You need some cheesecloth and a lil strainer for this part. Once the time is up, you want to put the chessecloth over the strainer with a jar positioned under it so you can power the contents of the pot over the cheesecloth over the strainer and into the jar. Make sure you press the fuck outta the strainer to get all the butter out. Once the liquid is in the jar, put that shit in the refrigerator for an couple hours and the shit will form into a slightly green butter.

you can use said butter for ANYTHING you want at that point. Anything that requires butter, just swap it out with this potent shit. If you freeze the shit, it’ll last even longer.

Back