Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
Nope. Just cant relate to like 90% of his subject matter

:ualreadyknow:

lol i hate this line of thought.

how many rappers is anyone REALLY relating to like that?

i dont relate to a lot of the ones i listen to. Its not a knock on me or the people i'm listening to.

Nope. Just cant relate to like 90% of his subject matter

:ualreadyknow:

It's beyond can't relate. I can't relate to the ballin shit rappers do. I can't be entertained by a lot of Eminem. I can enjoy listening to rapping about taking a jet to an island to fuck models. I can't enjoy listening to a lot of what Em is saying.

Eff Ed Sheeran should have had Rihanna on the song instead. Eminem and Rihanna chemistry together is as good as u can get musically. Or Dina Rae who featured on masterpiece tracks like Superman, Drug Ballad, Pimp Like Me. Their chemistry together was flawless too

But even better and the most perfect scenario would be no features at all and just Eminem singing the hook himself on every song on the album. That would be like heaven. Closest we got to that is The Eminem Show and The MMLP

I'm very disappointed there wasn't a non hip hop just straight up singing from him on the whole song like Hailie's Song, Stronger Than I Was

Black Thought rapping depresses me it's way too boring I was angry he was on the album but was so happy Young MA and Juice Wrld were on the album as I'm a fan of both

"Im a ticking time bomb! All cuz this mother fucker sticks his dick in my mom!"

angry%20kid%20gif.gif

"Im a ticking time bomb! All cuz this mother fucker sticks his dick in my mom!"

angry%20kid%20gif.gif

Obviously very terrible lyric that's pure wack with awful humor but nobody be it Eminem fans or non fans respect or listen to those lyrics and dislike them call them for being what they are a terrible lyric. Besides a few 1 or 2 fans here like @ATLien like like those lyrics or would defend them. I'm not even trying to get at him because he can't help if he likes hearing that it comes down to taste

Eminem is flawless and great at hooks, emotion, melodies, flow (1999-2005 and when he flowing like on Darkness), story telling, charisma, versatility (can make any type of song and make it the biggest hit be it a personal emotional song, a political song, an animated song, a club song, a love song, a non hip hop song where he singing, a diss song, a street song)

But punchlines is something he is terrible at as well as metaphors

lol i hate this line of thought.

how many rappers is anyone REALLY relating to like that?

i dont relate to a lot of the ones i listen to. Its not a knock on me or the people i'm listening to.

@Eyerone
A lot nigga. What the fuck you mean. When it comes to music i def listen to shit I grew up around or experienced myself.

I bet any money you wouldnt listen to a dude talking about how he getting fucked by men and trannys.

@Eyerone
A lot nigga. What the fuck you mean. When it comes to music i def listen to shit I grew up around or experienced myself.

I bet any money you wouldnt listen to a dude talking about how he getting fucked by men and trannys.

my favorite rapper is Hov. Most of my favorite rappers talk about murdering and selling dope. I don’t relate to that shit and honestly, I don’t give a fuck what you relate to, homie.

I don’t listen to Eminem songs where he talks about getting fucked by men and trannys. You make it seem like his first 3 albums were about that, which they weren’t.

The dude can rap. If you don’t like what he raps about, keep crying about it in here. Lemme know how that works for you.

my favorite rapper is Hov. Most of my favorite rappers talk about murdering and selling dope. I don’t relate to that shit and honestly, I don’t give a fuck what you relate to, homie.

I don’t listen to Eminem songs where he talks about getting fucked by men and trannys. You make it seem like his first 3 albums were about that, which they weren’t.

The dude can rap. If you don’t like what he raps about, keep crying about it in here. Lemme know how that works for you.

His 3rd album came out 18 years ago, Haha. You've just been turning a blind eye for almost 20 years?

None of this was on his first 3 albums?

Must be funny as fuck.

I said my piece and left.

and I’m an “Eminem fan”.

It is. I crack up so hard when it's brought to people's attention that Em is saying some gay shit, then y'all act like some down low dudes getting caught when it's brought to your attention.

*Em raps about sucking a dude off then fuckin a guy in his ass*

Non-fan: "That's really gay. Why you listening to it?

Fan: MAN FUCK YOU!! I DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GAY SHIT. NAW, NOT ME!!

It's like when he talks he takes down y'alls awareness of gay shit. Better not fuck around and meet him in person. Get turned out.

Last edited:
Back