Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
You posting this just ethers your whole argument bout age and doing music

Rev. Run was out here at 50 doing BET Cyphers.....

But Lord Jamar can't put together a quick 36 bars for a MF he clearly doesn't like. iight.

LOL that man did a father/son cypher to support his kids at the BET awards. They wanted to be rappers. Had he said no his kids probably would have been replaced by another father/son team.

I didn't say age means he can't rap. Jay-Z is 50 and still great IMO. I've said over and over and over again he's not really active, so my expectation isn't for him to record a diss.

LOL that man did a father/son cypher to support his kids at the BET awards. They wanted to be rappers. Had he said no his kids probably would have been replaced by another father/son team.

I didn't say age means he can't rap. Jay-Z is 50 and still great IMO. I've said over and over and over again he's not really active, so my expectation isn't for him to record a diss.

So just more bullshit ass excuses.

Got it.

The guys givin' this 1 star can't be taken seriously man you guys make it seem as tho' all us Em critics are some ignant haters

You was spewing a different tune just a page ago. And looking at his features if Sadat gives him a call for another he'll be there.

But he doesn't rap tho, right..... :sayword:

Go ahead and read my past post. You'll see "he's inactive... he doesn't really rap anymore" over and over again. Bruh, you just said he'd hypothetically do a verse for a guy he hasn't done a verse for in 4 years. I don't think that's as strong of a point as you think it is.

You know what though? Y'all win. Lord Jamar should be held to the same bar as Eminem. Em dissed him on his last 2 albums. So Lord Jamar should diss Em on his next 2 albums. If he doesn't send shots at Em on those, he's on some bullshit. We all agree now?

How Young MA had a better verse than Eminem
And talks about it's about how what the music make you feel not the technical aspects.

this might be the only place in the world where ppl think young ma had the better verse than Eminem. People hate him so much that it doesnt matter how wack the other verse is...its automatically better than Ems.

Like i said in a different thread someone could say to Em "your rhymes are doo doo and you eat poo poo" and ppl will say Em got smoked and young ma's verse is not any more complex than the fake rhyme i just said

I enjoy the rhyme schemes and flow, it makes me feel the same way as when i listen to kxng crooked or twista or someone like that. I dont have to relate to what he's talking about i just appreciate the way he puts the words together

I enjoy the rhyme schemes and flow, it makes me feel the same way as when i listen to kxng crooked or twista or someone like that. I dont have to relate to what he's talking about i just appreciate the way he puts the words together

I was gonna say it makes me want to use pills, kill my wife and worship the devil but yeah, this answer is it

So the words dont mean shit?

HIP HOP IS DEAD

So the words dont mean shit?

HIP HOP IS DEAD

Hip Hop isn't one dimensional. If I listen to UGK im not holding them to the same criteria as Jay-Z and if Im listening to Eminem i'm not holding him to the same criteria as cardi b lol. My point is sometimes I just wanna hear people flex on tracks to show off their lyrical abilities...other times i want to listen to street shit or other times i wanna hear some ratchet club track. Just becuase Em doesnt do good in club tracks or other categories doesnt mean he sucks at everything.

Theres a time and place for everything which is why I love hip hop, becuase no matter what mood im in theres going to be something for me to check out. So no Hip Hop is far from dead b

Hip Hop isn't one dimensional. If I listen to UGK im not holding them to the same criteria as Jay-Z and if Im listening to Eminem i'm not holding him to the same criteria as cardi b lol. My point is sometimes I just wanna hear people flex on tracks to show off their lyrical abilities...other times i want to listen to street shit or other times i wanna hear some ratchet club track. Just becuase Em doesnt do good in club tracks or other categories doesnt mean he sucks at everything.

Theres a time and place for everything which is why I love hip hop, becuase no matter what mood im in theres going to be something for me to check out. So no Hip Hop is far from dead b

Shut up

Go marvel at how to rape your mom and drown your babymomma all while your daughter is riding shotgun lyrics

Back