Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
BEIJING — A second case of coronavirus was confirmed Friday in the United States, as China's efforts to control its outbreak expanded on many fronts. Travel bans were extended in central China to put tens of millions of people effectively on local lockdowns. In Wuhan, where the virus was first detected, workers are racing to build a 1,000-bed hospital to treat victims of the disease.
Authorities around China, including in the capital, Beijing, have canceled the temple fairs and festivals that accompany the Spring Festival to avoid having large public gatherings where the airborne virus could spread.
● There are more than 830 confirmed cases of infection, and at least 26 people have died. A total of 8,420 people are reported to be under observation.

● A young, previously healthy man died in Wuhan, raising concerns about the deadliness of the virus. Until now, the vast majority of victims have been older than 60 with preexisting conditions.

● Infections have been confirmed in South Korea, Japan, Nepal, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan and the United States.
●Authorities are enforcing a lockdown across large parts of the province of Hubei, affecting more than 35 million people, but the precise number remains unclear.
● The Chinese medical system has clearly struggled to cope with the outbreak, with reports of crowded hospitals, stressed doctors and dwindling supplies.

200.gif

Being a doctor in china gotta be some bullshit. Like you can just die cause niggas eat bats and want to be all up in your area.

And it's communist so the money not even fire like that.
I'd be the worst doctor out there.

Be in there like "what did you eat?"

"Bat"

giphy - 2020-01-25T113829.341.gif

Being a doctor in china gotta be some bullshit. Like you can just die cause niggas eat bats and want to be all up in your area.

And it's communist so the money not even fire like that.
I'd be the worst doctor out there.

Be in there like "what did you eat?"

"Bat"

View attachment 218560

Yo is that gif from the new Curb?
I ain't seen that one but if it is.......Larry still hilarious as ever! LMAO

Back