Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tekashi arrested by the Feds on RICO charges. Update: Snitch9‘s disrespects Pop Smoke and Nipsey on IG Live

I don't understand your question but I'll say this; There are alot of Gay/Homosexual people out here in in the real world.

Basically prison isn't so bad if you have social skills and don't mind having sex with other men.

Ahh hell nigga. Are u gay? Did u meet someone during ur 60 day stint?

Ur mind is strange. STRANGE nigga STRANGE.

I don't understand your question but I'll say this; There are alot of Gay/Homosexual people out here in in the real world.

Basically prison isn't so bad if you have social skills and don't mind having sex with other men.

If I was locked up with a bunch of bad fuckable bitches I'ma still be miserable after month because at the end of the day I have no dam freedom u logic is nonsense and who says a gay man it's cool with prison rape... Rape is rape

This nigga 5Grand done derailed at least 5 threads this past three weeks alone with fuckery. Everything he has an opinion on is entrenched with middle aged struggle & shame. 2020 already a wrap. Somebody give that nigga a trophy.

I've been to jail. It was a short stint, 60 days.

Basically, people who go in and out of jail and do long bids don't mind having sex with other men.

If you think about it, if you have social skills and don't mind having sex with men prison isn't that bad.

Personally I didn't have any problems. I have social skills, got a job in the kitchen, and stayed busy playing chess. But I saw guys braiding each others hair.

Somebody tried to test me and I didn't back down, so I didn't have any problems. But like I said, it was only 60 days.

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiyo!

But a mouse sees the wheat it eats like a hawk sees the mouse it eats.
Wheat won't see the world like the hawk.

LMAO!

Back