Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akon Building His Own City In Africa

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner

He spoke to Newsweek in 2018 about the project.

"With the AKoin we are building cities, the first one being in Senegal," the singer, whose real name is Aliaune Thiam, explained. "We're securing the land and closing out all the legislation papers for the city. We want to make it a free zone, and cryptocurrency-driven as a test market.

"If it works, we will scale it out to all the other countries in Africa so all the cities are connected. It's going to be a 50-to-100-year project, most likely. I probably won't even live to see it finished. But for the project in Senegal, we have a 10-year deadline for that city to be built out.

"We're currently raising all the money for it now; some of it will be through hedge funds outside of Africa, and the majority of it will be through NGOs and investors within Africa itself."

I keep trying to tell black people that Africa is ripe with opportunities and there are far more black billionaires there than in America. The African Union will be a super power in 20-30 years and everyone wants to maintain a relationship with them because of this. You go to places like Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia and SEE WEALTH and it blows your mind.

Akon is gonna be richer than many of today's rappers but yall dont hear me doe.
what you mean “is gonna be richer than many of today’s rappers”?

he already is richer than 99% of today’s rappers

I thought we already talked about this.

I been following this.

He's doing this because he finally understood his free energy idea would have got him murked.

The only currency will be his currency he's developing.

He got his Loan from the Chinese(1billion).....I'm curious how this will pan out.

I wish him luck.

I've read soooooooo many stories about shit like this and for so many years it's mind bottling.

Back in the early 90's, when TLC was still "The Learning Channel" they ran a story on this cat that had converted his Porsche 944 to run on a different type of fuel with only minor modifications to the engine. Shit got unreal mileage on a gallon of fuel but today you can't find so much as a blip about it online.

I genuinely believe that Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons were able to create cold fusion with their experiments back in the late 80's, but they got visits from various energy cartels, had their lives and their family's lives threatened, and forced to slightly alter what was published so it wouldn't work if someone were to duplicte it because cold fusion would give the planet a cheap as fuck energy source.

I read about a cat in India that had made a car that ran on water (hydrogen, really, created from water by electrolysis). Again, he reportedly got visits from some cartel dudes.

Supposedly Stanley Meyer, who had a dune buggy that ran on a similar water-based fuel cell, was murdered to erase his inventions.

Lotta theories as to why this is, but as far as I'm concerned it all boils down to one thing: Money.

The oil, coal, and nuclear industries would collapse within hours if anyone were to make commercially available an energy source that ran on tap water or something like actual, factual cold fusion. That's untold billions of dollars and the economies of several nations that would implode. The world's economy would be in shambles... but the world itself would be all the better for it.

Can't have that.

So... Whenever anyone comes close, deter them with money or death.

I've read soooooooo many stories about shit like this and for so many years it's mind bottling.

Back in the early 90's, when TLC was still "The Learning Channel" they ran a story on this cat that had converted his Porsche 944 to run on a different type of fuel with only minor modifications to the engine. Shit got unreal mileage on a gallon of fuel but today you can't find so much as a blip about it online.

I genuinely believe that Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons were able to create cold fusion with their experiments back in the late 80's, but they got visits from various energy cartels, had their lives and their family's lives threatened, and forced to slightly alter what was published so it wouldn't work if someone were to duplicte it because cold fusion would give the planet a cheap as fuck energy source.

I read about a cat in India that had made a car that ran on water (hydrogen, really, created from water by electrolysis). Again, he reportedly got visits from some cartel dudes.

Supposedly Stanley Meyer, who had a dune buggy that ran on a similar water-based fuel cell, was murdered to erase his inventions.

Lotta theories as to why this is, but as far as I'm concerned it all boils down to one thing: Money.

The oil, coal, and nuclear industries would collapse within hours if anyone were to make commercially available an energy source that ran on tap water or something like actual, factual cold fusion. That's untold billions of dollars and the economies of several nations that would implode. The world's economy would be in shambles... but the world itself would be all the better for it.

Can't have that.

That’s fucked up

Can't have that.

I told dudes awhile back I didn't think he could do it and got a visit from the hater brigade.

Back