Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Black Man/Black Woman thread

Not directed to you @Hellczar but no matter the economic level of people living in a certain area there is crime there. The levels of crime and how the criminals carryout said crimes are different but crime is EVERYWHERE no matter the race or economic level.
It's more crime in the burbs.....White burbs.

The economic crimes are crimes of convience. Some gotta rob some don't. Some make drugs ..Some sell it.

Last edited:
Some good dialogue and opposing views in here brothas.

But a word of caution. Lets refrain from insulting our brother, (and sisters if they show up lol) no matter how different their perspective is. That always leads to angry banter instead positive discussion.

Carry on

Not directed to you @Hellczar but no matter the economic level of people living in a certain area there is crime there. The levels of crime and how the criminals carryout said crimes are different but crime is EVERYWHERE no matter the race or economic level.

The opposite is true too. When communities have a decent economic level, the crime is less. I live in a majority black area, but there isn't that much crime, and that's because the people living here are middle class or above. Now you go down the street a little ways and the crime rises. That's largely because money in that area is less.

The opposite is true too. When communities have a decent economic level, the crime is less. I live in a majority black area, but there isn't that much crime, and that's because the people living here are middle class or above. Now you go down the street a little ways and the crime rises. That's largely because money in that area is less.
Sooooo

You telling me.
That black people can not be savages?

And their kids....Can be raised to not be savages?

All if they are given opportunities to do better if they want it?

Legit question.
Cuz if I speak about niggas who ain't shit....Then these middle class people wouldn't not fit into that definition. Thus making my statement not about all black people and just to niggas who ain't shit.
And since when does niggas ain't shit only mean black people?

Not directed at you.....But this the problem.
Those who are in the black community with no crime......They cool. For a time.
It's the people who might infiltrate and create problems that need to be corrected.

We gotta admit it's an element in our culture that's a problem.

We gotta admit that we sometimes overlook the problem.

We gotta admit that we don't do all we can to stop the problem.

We gotta admit we dropped the ball many times and now we must pick it up. Shamed or not.

We can act like everything is good.....But a few threads speak different.

A little different from the discussion so far, but relevant to the thread at least by title.

History of Black Men

History of Black Women

I said that in the post you quoted.

Quick question.......How are other communities dealing with white supremacy?

White communities are either supporting or ignoring it(which is supporting).

Spanish communities are protesting but at the same time they make a lot of their areas conform to who they are. They have strip malls where every store is spanish owned and have the names of the stores in spanish. They're also getting beat, killed and locked up unjustly.

I said that in the post you quoted.

No you didn't. Your post opened the door for what I said, but you did not make the point I made. Your post was about crime being everywhere to some degree depending on certain factors. I was speaking about lack of crime and how better socioeconomic status means less of it, a trend that is true for blacks like anyone else.

Sooooo

You telling me.
That black people can not be savages?

And their kids....Can be raised to not be savages?

All if they are given opportunities to do better if they want it?

Legit question.
Cuz if I speak about niggas who ain't shit....Then these middle class people wouldn't not fit into that definition. Thus making my statement not about all black people and just to niggas who ain't shit.
And since when does niggas ain't shit only mean black people?

Not directed at you.....But this the problem.
Those who are in the black community with no crime......They cool. For a time.
It's the people who might infiltrate and create problems that need to be corrected.

We gotta admit it's an element in our culture that's a problem.

We gotta admit that we sometimes overlook the problem.

We gotta admit that we don't do all we can to stop the problem.

We gotta admit we dropped the ball many times and now we must pick it up. Shamed or not.

We can act like everything is good.....But a few threads speak different.

Most black people aren't savages. Most black kids aren't raised to become savages. Most black people that are given reasonable opportunities thrive. Those are odd questions to ask because honestly, with the exception of the worst of the worst racists, no one black or otherwise would answer those questions to the negative.

You need to be careful because you're are starting to sound like one of the new wave racist white people. Those are the ones that say "Oh no, black people aren't biologically predisposed to be bad. They are bad because its their culture. If someone came along and taught them to behave properly, they could be good." The problem with that line of thinking is that it treats all blacks like a monolith. Gang culture is bad and definitely destructive, but not all blacks are in gangs. So saying that is a harmful element of black culture is inaccurate.

White communities are either supporting or ignoring it(which is supporting).

Spanish communities are protesting but at the same time they make a lot of their areas conform to who they are. They have strip malls where every store is spanish owned and have the names of the stores in spanish. They're also getting beat, killed and locked up unjustly.
But at the very minimum....The have there own. It's a start.

No you didn't. Your post opened the door for what I said, but you did not make the point I made. Your post was about crime being everywhere to some degree depending on certain factors. I was speaking about lack of crime and how better socioeconomic status means less of it, a trend that is true for blacks like anyone else.

This said the same shit you did "The levels of crime and how the criminals carryout said crimes are different".

Not my issue 1+1didn't =2 when you read it.

Most black people aren't savages. Most black kids aren't raised to become savages. Most black people that are given reasonable opportunities thrive. Those are odd questions to ask because honestly, with the exception of the worst of the worst racists, no one black or otherwise would answer those questions to the negative.

You need to be careful because you're are starting to sound like one of the new wave racist white people. Those are the ones that say "Oh no, black people aren't biologically predisposed to be bad. They are bad because its their culture. If someone came along and taught them to behave properly, they could be good." The problem with that line of thinking is that it treats all blacks like a monolith. Gang culture is bad and definitely destructive, but not all blacks are in gangs. So saying that is a harmful element of black culture is inaccurate.
Or...I could sound like...We are better than we we allow to be portrayed.

But at the very minimum....The have there own. It's a start.

They support their own more IMO and don't really fuck with outsiders too much. In this area there are plenty of spanish food places in black neighborhoods but me personally I've never seen a soul food spot in a majority white or spanish neighborhood.

They support their own more IMO and don't really fuck with outsiders too much. In this area there are plenty of spanish food places in black neighborhoods but me personally I've never seen a soul food spot in a majority white or spanish neighborhood.
I don't need to say more.

Y'all try to go against this post.

Immediately go the the Jamaican food spot in East Berlin.

Oh the owner is ghey too.

Funny how black people can do when they have the will.

Place stay packed

This said the same shit you did "The levels of crime and how the criminals carryout said crimes are different".

Not my issue 1+1didn't =2 when you read it.

That's why I said your post opened the door for mine. Yes, you made that statement, but the rest of your post focused on how crime is omnipresent to some extent. The purpose of my post was to show that you could look also look at the dynamic from the other side and see that relative crimelessnesss is also something that exists across racial divisions. Everybody always makes the point that poor people of all colors commit crime. It's not as often pointed out that black people who are doing reasonably well don't really commit a lot of crime.

Again, that is a point that naturally comes from what you said, but your post was absolutely not in that spirit and that wasn't the central point you were making. I'm not sure why you're trying to make this a thing. I was basically agreeing with you and adding on.

Place stay packed

Jamaican places here get a lot of support. I get it though because soul food most of us can get that at home so why go buy when looking for something to eat. At the same time spanish people can get the same shit at home as well but they would rather support their own first before they go out any buy some other ethnicity food. They be in popeyes and fast food spots though.

Place stay packed

lol What are ya'll talking about? I don't know much about what Spanish people do, but white people absolutely do support black businesses that are opened in white areas (my wife owns one) and not only that they will travel to black areas to patronize black businesses if they like them. Spanish people be up in the soul food restaurants I've frequented, but where I'm at there aren't as many dedicated Spanish areas like out West, so maybe its different there.

Jamaican places here get a lot of support. I get it though because soul food most of us can get that at home so why go buy when looking for something to eat. At the same time spanish people can get the same shit at home as well but they would rather support their own first before they go out any buy some other ethnicity food. They be in popeyes and fast food spots though.
But u ask to much according to soMe people.

It's cray how successful the Dominican people are in Europe.

Punta Cana restaurant and la cocina packed.

But I can't ask for black people to step up an feed us in Europe?

I can't even say...We shiuld not allow the hood to be associated with negative.

We are better than lil Wayne videos.

Ehhhb. I guess I'm wrong for looking at us as top notch.

Think about that.

Not you but...Think about that

Last edited:
lol What are ya'll talking about? I don't know much about what Spanish people do, but white people absolutely do support black businesses that are opened in white areas (my wife owns one) and not only that they will travel to black areas to patronize black businesses if they like them. Spanish people be up in the soul food restaurants I've frequented, but where I'm at there aren't as many dedicated Spanish areas like out West, so maybe its different there.
I respect your position.

Simply because your truth is your truth.
It's not mine but I WILL respect yours.

Back