Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
How do you know that? Did you know that TI was interested in that dialogue before a feminine outlet invited him to talk about it?

Who's the mature male outlet reaching out to them wanting to have that dialogue. Who's the Tavis Smiley of this generation?..Joe Budden?...Charlemagne?..not at all

Sway is the closest and that's hit or miss depending on how the PR wanna spin the clips

You just want to accept that women just dont want to have this discussion at all. They have it in outlets friendly to them because its the only way they feel their opinions will be valued

You don't know who reached out to him do you? Yet you assume no as you say mature male outlets reached out.

There are plenty of mature brothas with podcasts, youtube channels etc. If Joe Budden and CTG are the only ones you can mention then that shows how interested in what you complaining about is missing. Otherwise you would have look for them.

You keep saying women, I am saying THESE women. A few posts ago you made a sweeping generalization about the "vibe" when talking about certain things to a black woman. You don't think that's hypocritical of you?

I don't often respect the opinions of ppl who only want to have discussion in circles where ppl are "nice" to them. That tells me you ain't interested in dialogue, you just want to be heard.

When the brothas and sistas of the struggle spoke out and had dialogue, they often had it on shows and in front of audiences where their words would be challenged. That's because they wanted sincere conversation to bring about change and not just an amen crowd to validate them.

You don't know who reached out to him do you? Yet you assume no as you say mature male outlets reached out.

There are plenty of mature brothas with podcasts, youtube channels etc. If Joe Budden and CTG are the only ones you can mention then that shows how interested in what you complaining about is missing. Otherwise you would have look for them.

You keep saying women, I am saying THESE women. A few posts ago you made a sweeping generalization about the "vibe" when talking about certain things to a black woman. You don't think that's hypocritical of you?

I don't often respect the opinions of ppl who only want to have discussion in circles where ppl are "nice" to them. That tells me you ain't interested in dialogue, you just want to be heard.

When the brothas and sistas of the struggle spoke out and had dialogue, they often had it on shows and in front of audiences where their words would be challenged. That's because they wanted sincere conversation to bring about change and not just an amen crowd to validate them.

tenor (4).gif

At bolded..Bingo, and that's what alot of convos wit women boil down to

Ever hear Pac give the analogy of someone having a party behind a door. They keep opening the door and givin them a glimpse but telling them they cant get in.

First they get to asking "please let us in"

Then they get to singing "pleeeease let us in"

Then when that fails.."I'm bussing in wit da mask, coming thru blastin!!!"

First you get who you callin a bitch

Then you get a Lauryn Hill...

Then you get a city girls..ima fuckin ya man taking his money he eat my pussy and I nut in his mouth...

Shit is a gradual thing...like you pointed out whoopie...back in the day whoopie just dated white men, she wouldnt dare voice what she was voicing about black men..

But like pac said..it always start off non aggression...folk get tired of being ignored

View attachment 215213

At bolded..Bingo, and that's what alot of convos wit women boil down to

Ever hear Pac give the analogy of someone having a party behind a door. They keep opening the door and givin them a glimpse but telling them they cant get in.

First they get to asking "please let us in"

Then they get to singing "pleeeease let us in"

Then when that fails.."I'm bussing in wit da mask, coming thru blastin!!!"

First you get who you callin a bitch

Then you get a Lauryn Hill...

Then you get a city girls..ima fuckin ya man taking his money he eat my pussy and I nut in his mouth...

Shit is a gradual thing...like you pointed out whoopie...back in the day whoopie just dated white men, she wouldnt dare voice what she was voicing about black men..

But like pac said..it always start off non aggression...folk get tired of being ignored

giphy-5.gif

Just because a somebody wants to be heard doesnt mean anyone has to listen.

A narcissistic man wants his woman to sit there and listen to him even if he's berating her. She has no reason to sit there and listen to that. And she has every right to reject it.

A man that has an overbearing wife who yells at him all the time should not sit there and just allow her be heard simply cause she wants to be.

Some ppl need to be told to shit the fuck up. Simple as that.

Ill go a step further and say most nations and not just africans were

I get polygamy was big in ancient times but to act like it’s in every man dna is a little strange. We don’t like till 46 and in the wild. Also with polygamy you can’t just fuck women and have kids the women and kids have to be provided for equally. We aren’t hunter gatherers anymore.

Well, things are a little deeper than that. Someone posted a video of some men protesting outside of the store where one of those asian store owners whooped a black woman's ass. The protesters basically got berated by a black woman standing in line to get back in the store. I bring that up, cause it sounds like you're saying that if Asian storeowners are beating on black women we should go beat on those Asian storeowners. Tell me this though. How silly would you feel catching a case doing that only to find out that the chick you were fighting for was back in that store while you were sitting in a cell.

That’s like saying don’t beat up your sister boyfriend for beating on her if she going to keep going back. I get it but the women berating the men probably ain’t asking for protection from those niggas. They probably fuck with other niggas who don’t care about that. Can’t save everybody but I don’t expect every black person to be pro black an woke

I get polygamy was big in ancient times but to act like it’s in every man dna is a little strange. We don’t like till 46 and in the wild. Also with polygamy you can’t just fuck women and have kids the women and kids have to be provided for equally. We aren’t hunter gatherers anymore.

Being with married and with one woman is new age shit.

A man is created to make as many babies as possible with as many women as possible. Thats why mankind is always in breeding season.

Being married or having just one partner goes against original nature.

A man is created to make as many babies as possible with as many women as possible. Thats why mankind is always in breeding season.

That's not true at all. You dudes are making up shit. Yes polygamy has been widely practiced over the course of humanity's existence, however it is false that all or even most relationships in the past were polygamous.

Humans seem to be more designed for monogamy, but are adaptable enough to adopt other ways based on need.

What are polygamy's origins?

No one knows. But there are clues. It is most common in places where pre-colonial economic activity centred around subsistence farming which requires lots of manpower, Africa being a prime example. High levels of infant mortality may be a factor; when many children do not survive past the age of five a family needs more than one child-bearer to be economically viable.

Then there is war. When a lot of men die, having more than one wife boosts the population most swiftly. The more wives a man had the more military and political alliances he could forge. Wealth and status became wrapped up in the number of wives a man had. A larger family became a source of pride, while a smaller one was a symbol of failure and shame. By contrast, in a society with too few resources and too many people, polyandry is a way of limiting population growth. A woman can only have so many children, no matter how many husbands she has. Such considerations were often consciously political.

It's also not true that men are supposed to breed with as many women as possible, and that wouldn't even be a benefit to the species.

We are not animals bro. Explain rationally how a man in today’s time can have kids with several women and treat them equally? And polygamy was for the people who could afford it. Poor ass pig farmer ain’t got two wives. The King might and that’s for alliances.

Further more if everybody did polygamy with billions of people the rate of incest would be high as fuck at some point. Two brothers with 50 kids each spread between 8 women. That’s not a community lol this ain’t the Bronze Age

We are not animals bro. Explain rationally how a man in today’s time can have kids with several women and treat them equally? And polygamy was for the people who could afford it. Poor ass pig farmer ain’t got two wives. The King might and that’s for alliances.

Further more if everybody did polygamy with billions of people the rate of incest would be high as fuck at some point. Two brothers with 50 kids each spread between 8 women. That’s not a community lol this ain’t the Bronze Age

I aint talking about that shit. Im just talking primal nature.

I have 1 wife and 3 kids and very happy with that. In the world now, its best to not live that primal urges. Human numbers are high so its no reason.

Basically evolution has taken place when it comes to that IMO

Man you got the goldmine....

Foh

Someone has to decide to be the adult. In a relationship someone has to be the one that decides that they arent going to react emotionally to what the other does. That person chooses to figure out where the conflict is coming from. Most of what's said emotionally or accusationally, isn't about what's said on the surface. It comes from triggers, so you can say the oh but she said, oh but he said shit.

A man is supposed to lead, by actions or words. Men dont point fingers, men lead.

Black men, are in a relationship with black women

If you're constantly having to "be the adult", that ain't a relationship worth being in. That broad got some maturing to do and my grown ass ain't got time to raise yet another kid.

In order to lead, you have to get to the root of the problems. If that means pointing the finger and telling a muhfucka to check themselves, then that's just what it requires.

Back