Welcome To aBlackWeb

test
Ahh I forgot all the females ran to RBE. They had no where else to go tho lol QOTR didn't have an event for like 2 years, wtf did you expect?

That old ass nigga is weird.. Female battle rappers need more reps in order get better.. But that old ass janky ass nigga has always been trying to shut down other leagues trying to use QOTR talent.. Most likely because he was getting a cut of the money...

Yo lurk, don't thumbs down my shit without a response as to why you don't agree

Stop arguing with female battle rappers when you drunk and post a counter argument you coward
Hey i also argued wit Goodz too..

You got female battle rappers who got kids & bills to pay but you expect them to be loyal to QOTR even though y'all ain't host a event in awhile? Yeah, okay lol. We all know E Hart should've been on that card versus Suge but since she battled on RBE, he ain't book her.

You got female battle rappers who got kids & bills to pay but you expect them to be loyal to QOTR even though y'all ain't host a event in awhile? Yeah, okay lol. We all know E Hart should've been on that card versus Suge but since she battled on RBE, he ain't book her.
Thats why i respect hustle for pulling her out in the 3rd even tho it was ehh.

The way Debo pays these females battle rappers. They might got to make a Onlyfans like Bonnie Godiva. They know for a fact they can pull in more than QOTR did in 5 years.

I find it real interesting how all of the battle rap media(expect a couple) are being extra quiet about what happen on day 2 of that royalty card.. Which tells some bad shit really went down...

Back