Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 CFP National Championship 🏆: #1 LSU vs #3 Clemson (LSU WINS 4️⃣th NATIONAL TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He started last year but he came less than a month before the season started and started slow as fuck but the last 3 games of last season he turned it up and kept rolling this season
He was there last year too

True, Tru, trew!

I'm not discounting that, but a full season is really where/what I'm judging.

The question now is are you confident in Myles Brennan next year??

Eh. Clemson kept it close for about 3 quarters. But the game never felt in doubt. LSU is the best team in CFB, have been all year and Joe Burrow is the truth.

Early pick for next years national championship is Clemson vs Ohio st.

True, Tru, trew!

I'm not discounting that, but a full season is really where/what I'm judging.

The question now is are you confident in Myles Brennan next year??

He got the skill position players returning on lock with Chase and Marshall and Racey.

CEH probably gone but most of the offense including lineman are coming back.

It’s all on him if he can find the touch on the deep ball because his arm is A1

Myles Brennan is trash. I can see the qb from Houston transferring in. Skill positions will still be there and defense still growing.. This was a special year though, Burrow and the wrs just had magic. Gone be hard to repeat but they deserve everything they got. Blasted every top 5 team they played. That Bama game wasnt near as close as the score. I dont see them winning the SEC next year though

Myles Brennan is trash. I can see the qb from Houston transferring in. Skill positions will still be there and defense still growing.. This was a special year though, Burrow and the wrs just had magic. Gone be hard to repeat but they deserve everything they got. Blasted every top 5 team they played. That Bama game wasnt near as close as the score. I dont see them winning the SEC next year though

Im not going to say hes trash because I never seen him play with the starters

I feel we returning more back than Bama. Especially on offense

Yeah trash might be harsh. He from MS, I saw him play a couple times.. He just a guy. I think Bama might have the slight edge esp if Najee come back. And Trey sanders was out for the season last year and was the number 1 back in his class.. And bama's trash defense cant be no worse than this year.. Esp with Dylan Moses returning

Back