Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

I had a bad fuckin experience earlier this evening

I landed in a lobby where these two niggas was shootin every thing moving

nigga, I got shot off my oppressor with a fuckin laser gun. I aint even do nothin. I was just coming into the city to do another set up mission..

But since I was on the ground, I was like fuck it.. i tried to fight back

but it was two of em n they were doing that shit where when they kill you, they commit suicide so they can spawn behind you

that shit had me pissed man cause I couldn't do shit.

I managed to kill them like both like 1 time and that was it. Mfs were sniping me from afar with explosive ammo n everything

then i get on my oppressor n try to dip and they snipe me off that bitch like 2, 3 more times.

After a while i was just like fuck it. I aint even wanna play no more

I had a bad fuckin experience earlier this evening

I landed in a lobby where these two niggas was shootin every thing moving

nigga, I got shot off my oppressor with a fuckin laser gun. I aint even do nothin. I was just coming into the city to do another set up mission..

But since I was on the ground, I was like fuck it.. i tried to fight back

but it was two of em n they were doing that shit where when they kill you, they commit suicide so they can spawn behind you

that shit had me pissed man cause I couldn't do shit.

I managed to kill them like both like 1 time and that was it. Mfs were sniping me from afar with explosive ammo n everything

then i get on my oppressor n try to dip and they snipe me off that bitch like 2, 3 more times.

After a while i was just like fuck it. I aint even wanna play no more

So this was you when you got off l41lPVMmb30JO72WA.gif

Your punk ass would of went in passive mode after they knocked u off your oppressor the first time

thats the difference between us

I stay and fight even wit the odds against me

you go in passive me and wish it would all just go away
Nah they don't fool with me they just didn't want yo broke ass in the city bringing down property value

Nah they don't fool with me they just didn't want yo broke ass in the city bringing down property value

OBx5Fcw.gif

I guess you forgot I've been in your session when you've gone passive to avoid smoke wit niggas

its cool tho man, not everybody built for that action

me having no money right now just adds to the crazy factor cause i literally got nothing to lose

I been blowing up peoples cars and everything, having a god damn blast nigga

OBx5Fcw.gif

I guess you forgot I've been in your session when you've gone passive to avoid smoke wit niggas

its cool tho man, not everybody built for that action

me having no money right now just adds to the crazy factor cause i literally got nothing to lose

I been blowing up peoples cars and everything, having a god damn blast nigga
Aye if I'm on a mission i do what I need to do finish it. It's cool though. You know what when you gone post up how much money you got cause if you ain't a multi then we ain't got nothing else to talk about

Aye if I'm on a mission i do what I need to do finish it. It's cool though. You know what when you gone post up how much money you got cause if you ain't a multi then we ain't got nothing else to talk about

u aint tell everybody that itss your fault im broke and down bad tho, now did you?

and b4 u ask how

ima tell u

its cause u blew up my supplies that time. I needed that money to help cover my bills and keep me afloat but since I didn't have it I ended up losing the little bit i did have left before I could even make anymore money. b4 that happened I was straight, once u did that everything started going down hill

u aint tell everybody that itss your fault im broke and down bad tho, now did you?

and b4 u ask how

ima tell u

its cause u blew up my supplies that time. I needed that money to help cover my bills and keep me afloat but since I didn't have it I ended up losing the little bit i did have left before I could even make anymore money. b4 that happened I was straight, once u did that everything started going down hill
Ha here it was thinking you were trying to keep up with my vast collection of vehicle's.

You know what yo ass was broke then and you was paying me to protect you and your shit declined

Lmao nah nigga, that aint how it happened

u blew my shit up cause u was so happy to be on that damn oppressor.

Shot a car right infront of me and cost me close to 2 mil cause I think at the time it was double money or some shit.

After that happened i just stopped playing for a while cus like a week b4 that happened Du accidentally blew my shit up on his oppressor. I just knew i was in for a streak of bad luck then so i was like fuck it

Back