Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Brandon Clarke for Memphis and Matisse Thybulle for Philadelphia are 2 guys who I kinda wanted the Spurs to draft but also was afraid of them drafting due to their age and questionable shooting stroke in school.

So far both guys are shooting damn well and their defensive skills have translated nicely to the pros. They would've helped this shit show (if Pop would've not been dumb) in San Antonio big time

I was thinking about going to watch the Spurs get killed by Houston Monday. I just moved out to Austin a few months ago. Haven't had any off time to watch this shit show live (San Antonio) and in person. I figure if they keep losing I will at least later in the season the tickets will be cheaper. Lmao.

I really gotta check out the G-league team though. I like some of the rookies we drafted and I'm I live not too far from the stadium

Brandon Clarke for Memphis and Matisse Thybulle for Philadelphia are 2 guys who I kinda wanted the Spurs to draft but also was afraid of them drafting due to their age and questionable shooting stroke in school.

So far both guys are shooting damn well and their defensive skills have translated nicely to the pros. They would've helped this shit show (if Pop would've not been dumb) in San Antonio big time

What's the move for your squad?

Back