Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oprah Will Be Executive Producing Documentary About Russell Simmons' Rape Allegations

That’s the gotdamn point. This whole time. For a smart guy you sure as hell like to play dumb.

That wasn't the point had you followed the conversation that you jumped in. His initial claim was that there wasn't even a documentary because Weinstein is protected by Hollywood. Only after I bring up the documentary does the question of who produced it gets asked. Once it's pointed out to that poster that who produced it doesn't matter to the point he was trying to make, he then brings up people not caring now.

I'm smart enough to maneuver through the goalpost moving and stay on the tract that I started on.

That wasn't the point had you followed the conversation that you jumped in. His initial claim was that there wasn't even a documentary because Weinstein is protected by Hollywood. Only after I bring up the documentary does the question of who produced it gets asked. Once it's pointed out to that poster that who produced it doesn't matter to the point he was trying to make, he then brings up people not caring now.

I'm smart enough to maneuver through the goalpost moving and stay on the tract that I started on.
So the fact that he didn’t even knew there was a documentary doesn’t that prove the point? If a tree falls in the forest...

That thread is about sick celebrities not white pedos. There's niggas and Latinos sprinkled all through the perverts in there. And I check that thread everytime I see there's a new post. Probably have posted in there as well. But I don't know what you want me to be in there saying on the daily. Enlighten me.

So the fact that he didn’t even knew there was a documentary doesn’t that prove the point? If a tree falls in the forest...

The fact that neither of you knew sounds like you problems. It wasn't a secret. There were articles about it. It premiered at Sundance. Your bad you didn't know. Sundance isn't exactly an empty forest either. Bad analogy.

The fact that neither of you knew sounds like you problems. It wasn't a secret. There were articles about it. It premiered at Sundance. Your bad you didn't know. Sundance isn't exactly an empty forest either. Bad analogy.
Cool you knew. Good for you. How many films premier at Sundance that no one knows about? Again playing dumb.

Cool you knew. Good for you. How many films premier at Sundance that no one knows about? Again playing dumb.

How many films have articles written on them and are about a huge name in the industry being a sexual predator? I didn't have to search it out. It was being discussed.

You would think that all of you with the whataboutism would be on the look out for these documentaries that you claim aren't being made.

How many films have articles written on them and are about a huge name in the industry being a sexual predator? I didn't have to search it out. It was being discussed.

You would think that all of you with the whataboutism would be on the look out for these documentaries that you claim aren't being made.
So it got the same level of hype we just didn’t see it. That’s that playing dumb shit I’m talking about.

So it got the same level of hype we just didn’t see it. That’s that playing dumb shit I’m talking about.

Show me where I said anything you're trying to say I said. I'll wait.

I've made my points clearly. Refute what I've actually said or don't waste anymore of either of our time.

Why is shocking that we paid attention to rkelly more than weinstein? Kellz was part of black culture and the reason half of us were even born. We know him and are familiar with him so we watched the doc (I didnt but a lot of us did). Niggas couldn't pick out weinsteins face in a lineup til 2 year ago. Should be obvious why one got talked about more than the other here. Surviving rkelly moved units because of us. Not because white ppl took some special interest.

Why is shocking that we paid attention to rkelly more than weinstein? Kellz was part of black culture and the reason half of us were even born. We know him and are familiar with him so we watched the doc (I didnt but a lot of us did). Niggas couldn't pick out weinsteins face in a lineup til 2 year ago. Should be obvious why one got talked about more than the other here. Surviving rkelly moved units because of us. Not because white ppl took some special interest.
Is that your logic? Well Weinstein is known NOW so what’s up?

Refute what? That there was a documentary made about Weinstein that got the same level of attention that R Kelly’s did. But we just missed it.

Show me where I said that. Please. Or you can actually refute something that I've actually said. The words are on your screen. You don't need to rely on memory. Or, the third option, stop wasting both of our time and stop quoting me until you're ready to discuss what I've actually typed.

Back