Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

@Chicity

I appreciate your jurisprudence.

As well as @Az having a sense of humor.

Out of curiosity though, how is that a bannable offense?
Ya jk was distasteful and creepy af my man

I'm sure you can understand how uncomfortable that could make a person, unless yall cool and yall get down like that

Az aint press the issue tho so neither will I

My dog walks around in my house, sits on my rug and sleeps on my bed so if I wanna do that what is it to you?
It ain't shit to me. You wiping that little nigga ass like it's baby so be it. It's weird and I'm calling out weird shit. Also watch yo tone cuz I'm not one of these regular niggas you talk to I'm me.

Also if my dog shit in my house I'll Mike Vick that nigga and he know it

It ain't shit to me. You wiping that little nigga ass like it's baby so be it. It's weird and I'm calling out weird shit. Also watch yo tone cuz I'm not one of these regular niggas you talk to I'm me.

Also if my dog shit in my house I'll Mike Vick that nigga and he know it

Idgaf what you think is weird.
You're you?
Is that suppose to mean something to me?
I didn’t know there was a tone in typing, but hey if you don’t like it put me on ignore that’s what it’s there for, at least that’s what I’m told.
Don’t go spitting smart shit out ya mouth and not expect me to have something to say about it.

I do wtf I wanna do seeing I’m grown asf.

Ya jk was distasteful and creepy af my man

I'm sure you can understand how uncomfortable that could make a person, unless yall cool and yall get down like that

Az aint press the issue tho so neither will I

It wasn't a joke.........it was a request.

When I asked permission to pm her, I was testing the waters.

I could tell she felt a little bit uneasy..........so I fell back.

Don't understand how that's a reason to ban anybody, but.........again.........I appreciate you using some degree of discernment and not rushing to judgment.

Fam you niggas huddled up and banned me for calling a nigga a faggot after I pointed out dude was bringing up my family which yall asked me to do in the event it happened again cause it was an ongoing issue.

Now this Gina Rodriguez headass chick who always seem to have a issue "low key", refers to a black person as a monkey when a debate ain't going her way and you got the nerve to tell us we don't know what's going on behind the scenes?

Fuck what's going on behind the scenes g. Yall gave her a 24 hour ban? Lmao. Thanks.
Fall back on this one brah

Stop trying to compare every single instance like they hold the same amount of weight

And now here comes my favorite segment where all the couch therapists start to speak on shit they have no clue about in an attempt to distract from the real reasons why females don't post

Idgaf what you think is weird.
You're you?
Is that suppose to mean something to me?
I didn’t know there was a tone in typing, but hey if you don’t like it put me on ignore that’s what it’s there for, at least that’s what I’m told.
Don’t go spitting smart shit out ya mouth and not expect me to have something to say about it.

I do wtf I wanna do seeing I’m grown asf.

Yes I'm me. I'm a big deal don't you think?!

Nah you're not going on ignore you're not worthy of the ignore button. You're just popping your shit like everyone else in here is. No need to ignore you

I really don't care what you do in your house with your dog but if shit is weird to me then shit is weird.

The bold part is ironic

Yes I'm me. I'm a big deal don't you think?!

Nah you're not going on ignore you're not worthy of the ignore button. You're just popping your shit like everyone else in here is. No need to ignore you

I really don't care what you do in your house with your dog but if shit is weird to me then shit is weird.

The bold part is ironic

Nah if I had thought you was a big deal I would had kept the convo going when you pm’d me back in 2017...

Seeing I stopped responding that should speak for itself.

Back